Enough Is Enough

Don't think so.....it was a miserable, cold day and the game was on cooncil telly.....

The BBC screwed us on that one. Apparently they paid us £80,000 for the broadcasting right which only equates to about 3 or 4 thousand tickets. If it hadn't been on the box, you can be sure the turn out would have been significantly higher.

The BBC screwed us on that one. Apparently they paid us £80,000 for the broadcasting right which only equates to about 3 or 4 thousand tickets. If it hadn't been on the box, you can be sure the turn out would have been significantly higher.

Even if it was only on Sky/ESPN, then turn out would have been more....

Even if it was only on Sky/ESPN, then turn out would have been more....

You have to wonder.... If Craig Whyte is continuing the non-cooperation with the BBC, then why are we selling broadcasting rights to the beeb and taking losses on ticket sales? Was it out of his hands or something because of a Scottish Cup deal with the SFA?

You have to wonder.... If Craig Whyte is continuing the non-cooperation with the BBC, then why are we selling broadcasting rights to the beeb and taking losses on ticket sales? Was it out of his hands or something because of a Scottish Cup deal with the SFA?

We've got no choice the BBC have 2nd pick in the Scottish Cup and that was our game, plus it was early on a Sunday and the pricing I heard was £20.

I'm guessing it was contractual....

We've got no choice the BBC have 2nd pick in the Scottish Cup and that was our game, plus it was early on a Sunday and the pricing I heard was £20.

Yep, the beeb will have a Scottish Cup contract with the SFA, so it's out of our hands. Not good for the club or the Scottish game to be getting such low crowds.

I think it's time to bite the bullet and admit that this season is over. We need to build for the future. McCoist is not managerial material at our level.

It's not as if he has come out the starting 11 and walked into the managers job, he had a 3/4 year apprenticeship under WS and it's plain to see it's not going to work.

Rangers are NOT a long ball team at Ibrox esp, unless it's the last 5 mins desperation stuff which all teams do anyway.

You could be cynical and say all along CW's motives for being tight with the purse strings are so he could force Ally out as he wants his own man. Although that effects us as fans with poor results it is understandable to me.

I think Billy Davis is the man for the job. He's not working right now, he has a great deal of managerial experience at a high level and plays the ball on the deck. he'll also know a lot of players from the English lower leagues that would do well at Ibrox

i know not everyone will agree with that, but you have to ask yourself, "Who else is there?" realistically.?

I would let Ally go now and bring Davis in and let him find his feet, give CW targets for the summer and get his own coaching team in and get rid of the old guard.

Rangers football club need a clean sweep from top to bottom so there is ZERO left from the DM years as those guys that are still there are in a comfort zone it seems to me esp Neil Murray, Durrant, Brown

What is so disappointing is the lack of planning.

It was obvious Jelavic would go, surely Whyte would say to Ally that he would do all he could to cash in on NJ. So the priority should have been a striker, not another left/right winger, how many is that we have now?

If we are downsizing and need to cut the wage bill, it must be done with foresight and planned transfers, in and out.

What is so disappointing is the lack of planning.

It was obvious Jelavic would go, surely Whyte would say to Ally that he would do all he could to cash in on NJ. So the priority should have been a striker, not another left/right winger, how many is that we have now?

If we are downsizing and need to cut the wage bill, it must be done with foresight and planned transfers, in and out.

Exactly, there are bargain strikers out there which i'm sure even we could afford, but we are just left with Healy and putting the rest of our hopes on Lafferty when he gets back and and can stay fit, not really inspiring to say the least. Optimistic as I usually am and still hoping things will change but I can't see us winning the league unless the tims collapse like we have and we can somehow start playing well and go a decent winning streak.