Enough Is Enough

I'd like to know who's decision it was to offload so many players in January. If it wasn't Ally's decision, then that's something he can't be blamed for, but if it WAS Ally's decision to offload so many players like Fleck, Hutton & McMillan who could easily come in and do a good job for us, then this is something else that he deserves critisized for because those 3 players alone would give the squad a lot of extra depth (even although they're a little inexperienced) and options for rotation.

Agree fully Zappa it was absolutely crazy we offloaded Fleck just when it looked like he was starting to hit the form people thought him capable of. I just can't get my head around any of the big decisions McCoist has made. Wylde was dropped like a ton of bricks just when he started to look good. CH's all over the park. High balls up to Jelavic and now Healy. What the hell are we doing in training? It is in my eyes, McCoists fault we were put out of Europe by not having the players fully fit. It is his fault we lost on Saturday because he played Papac and Wallace on the left and two totally inexperienced players on the right. I also can't understand why he is still picking Healy as Kerkar has done more in 30 minutes than Healy in the last 3 games. Personally I don't think Kerkar is a striker but he puts up more of a fight than Healy does.

This is murdering my blood pressure. Get a manager in that get´s us passing a ball and gets us running off the ball not half a team of studgie centre-halfs.

Agree fully Zappa it was absolutely crazy we offloaded Fleck just when it looked like he was starting to hit the form people thought him capable of.

Fleck might have requested to go out on loan Pete, we just don't know. Maybe Whyte asked Ally to get some players out on loan to ease the wage bill. Again, we just don't know.

I just can't get my head around any of the big decisions McCoist has made. Wylde was dropped like a ton of bricks just when he started to look good.

Another strange one, for sure. I think Ally had a cunning plan to strengthen our left hand side defensively, but it isn't working very well, especially when he fields a team with a strong left hand side, but weak right hand side. That's something Houston and his Utd team exploited big time yesterday. Their attacking left ran our weak right absolutely ragged.

CH's all over the park. High balls up to Jelavic and now Healy. What the hell are we doing in training?

I don't know, but we're clearly not doing everything that should be getting done in training. That team yesterday looked poorly set up, ill-prepared and unmotivated.

It is in my eyes, McCoists fault we were put out of Europe by not having the players fully fit.

To me, the main problem was Ally's poor team selection. He played Jig in 3 of the 4 European games when he wasn't fit to be playing in any of them. He played Lafferty when he wasn't fully fit and recovered from injury too instead of adapting our system and playing the players who WERE fully fit. Lafferty was getting cramps and all sorts and still he stayed on the pitch. Shocking stuff.

It is his fault we lost on Saturday because he played Papac and Wallace on the left and two totally inexperienced players on the right.

I agree, although some of our other players had a bad game too, so I don't think it's 100% Ally's fault.

I also can't understand why he is still picking Healy as Kerkar has done more in 30 minutes than Healy in the last 3 games. Personally I don't think Kerkar is a striker but he puts up more of a fight than Healy does.

Healy didn't have a great game, but it's because we didn't play well and because he didn't get the service he needs. He was unlucky not to score a goal when he forced a good save and I think if we had set up and approached the game like Utd did, then Healy might have got more chances. As it was, we created very little for him.

We're certainly in a dire situation just now with just Healy, Kerkar and Little as our striker options. Even the suggestion being thrown around of McCulloch being thrown up front doesn't exactly improve our attack force. With Jig playing up front we're more likely to see him getting sent off for flying elbows than anything else.

Edited by Zappa

After this result i now seriously doubt the managers ability to inspire the squad. The more i think about how things have gone so far this season then the more it seems apparent that Coisty ISN'T the man for the job.

Our pre-season was rank,we lost every game and even though of course these results don't matter,perhaps warning signs were there??

Our complete joke of missing out on practically all of our main signing targets. I don;t know exactly what was going on so it's all speculation but we couldn't get anyone to sign for our famous club for ages. I would surely have thought McCoist would have been on the phone months before he took over to agents trying to thrash out deals etc...And as many of us agree, our targets were made public which never helps. Alan Pardew said he kept Newcastles tracking of Demba Cisse quiet because he didn't want anyone else noticing him. He then gets his man and he bursts the net on his debut. Sensible management.

Then came the joke of Europe, a complete disaster. Mccoist should know better than ANYONE how important it is but we seemed like rabbits in the head lights, i mean losing to a Swedish team is bad enough but to Maribor??? Come on...

Then we threw away a massive lead in the league. That is disgraceful. We took our foot off the gas and that is down to the players and management but the management can drop players not doing the job. Didn't really see a shake up and there seemed no plan B after the loss of Naismith.

We are out of both domestic cups the latest with a toothless display at home. Unacceptable. Then we have more Transfer weirdness...We sell the best striker in the country, and are left with Healy(squad player),Naisy(out for the season),Hemmings(untried),Lafferty and Little(Horrible luck with injuries and yet to prove he's up to it) yet we put Fleck away on loan when surely we should have kept him??

Ortiz is another, we pump him back to Spain and he fucking scores right away. What gives?? Seeing a pattern??

We then have Mckay and Bedoya doing fuck all and not getting a chance to show us what they have so it looks like a total waste of money we don't have by Ally who surely must have done his research on these guys???

There is then the Trialist situation. Why the hell are we taking guys on trial, then come out and say a wage isn't there?? It's selling false hope to the fans.

He's on borrowed time for me, i love the bloke,he's a legend but i'm just not sure he's got it. He hasn't shown me anything to prove otherwise.

I don't blame Ally for our present situation. I admire him for not walking away, just as Walter remained steadfast over the past couple of seasons.

And. in a strange kind of way, I admire Whyte for hanging on despite the constant barrage of slurs and accusations from different quarters. I can only surmise there must be a big pay day in it for him sooner or later.

I am coming round to thinking CW is the villain in our predicament. He's taken advantage of our financial crisis and is trying to make a killing at some point.

The Club will soon be dead in the water for the vultures to pick at.

It WILL be a painful process but I firmly believe we will look back on this period and see it as a positive turning point for the Club, necessary for a successful future.

I can't blame Ally. he's not just a journeyman manager, he's a dyed in the wool Rangers man, therefore not possible for him to do anything detrimental to the Club.

He said earlier that results are secondary to the safe future of our Club and I believe him.

Once we've come through this and reached stability again, will be the time to judge Ally on his ability as a manager and consider other options but not at this time.

I don't blame Ally for our present situation. I admire him for not walking away, just as Walter remained steadfast over the past couple of seasons.

And. in a strange kind of way, I admire Whyte for hanging on despite the constant barrage of slurs and accusations from different quarters. I can only surmise there must be a big pay day in it for him sooner or later.

I am coming round to thinking CW is the villain in our predicament. He's taken advantage of our financial crisis and is trying to make a killing at some point.

The Club will soon be dead in the water for the vultures to pick at.

It WILL be a painful process but I firmly believe we will look back on this period and see it as a positive turning point for the Club, necessary for a successful future.

I can't blame Ally. he's not just a journeyman manager, he's a dyed in the wool Rangers man, therefore not possible for him to do anything detrimental to the Club.

He said earlier that results are secondary to the safe future of our Club and I believe him.

Once we've come through this and reached stability again, will be the time to judge Ally on his ability as a manager and consider other options but not at this time.

He has a squad of players thats every bit as good as any in the SPL yet he can't get the best out of them. Results and the stability of the club go hand in hand you can't have one without the other. Legend or not he is failing the club he loves he must ask himself what is better for the club me here or me away.

What SPL side have got a worse forward line than ours at the moment? Healy/Kerkar/Little would struggle to get in anyone else's team.

We should still be creating chances for these crap strikers to miss then you can moan at them. We made one clear cut chance for Healy on Sunday and but for a great save it would've been nestling in the corner of the net.

We should still be creating chances for these crap strikers to miss then you can moan at them. We made one clear cut chance for Healy on Sunday and but for a great save it would've been nestling in the corner of the net.

The problem is that Edu and Davis are only playing like average SPL players as well. Davis is a class act but his form has been average and while that continues and Lafferty is still injured, I think that we will continue to struggle. Aluko is the only bright spark in the team at the moment.

Not great, but I don't see any quick fixes. Let's hope I'm wrong.