Can we win the League?

Yes, but for me it ultimately depends on a numbers of factors:

• We've had bad luck with injuries and we need that luck to change in our favour for the run-in.
  • We need the manager to reinstall the fighting spirit and winning metality the squad appears to have lost.
  • We need every single player to play like Champions and show the desire to win every game.
  • We need the manager to stop constantly playing players out of position when there are better options.
  • We need the manager to make good calls with subs and tactical switches when things aren't working.
  • Bringing in another striker would help our chances and another attacking winger with pace would also help.
  • Last, but not least, we need the fans to get behind the team 100% and help lift their downtrodden spirit.

Yes, but for me it ultimately depends on a numbers of factors:

• We've had bad luck with injuries and we need that luck to change in our favour for the run-in.
  • We need the manager to reinstall the fighting spirit and winning metality the squad appears to have lost.
  • We need every single player to play like Champions and show the desire to win every game.
  • We need the manager to stop constantly playing players out of position when there are better options.
  • We need the manager to make good calls with his substitutions and tactical switches when things aren't working.
  • Bringing in another striker would help our chances and another attacking winger with pace would also help.
  • Last, but not least, we need the fans to get behind the team 100% and help lift their downtrodden spirit.

These are the points that worry me...

Of course we can win the league,it's a tough ask,but then again when is it ever easy.

I believe we have enough quality to win it,but the players need to get their fingers oot their arses,and if Lafferty can hit the ground running and stay fit.

The way I see it.. everytime Celtic are in good form one of their players says something in the press & then their form drops.. This week I saw a headline "invincible" and although I never read it I assume it was one of them saying they are going to finish the season unbeaten from now on.. if thats the case then tonights game could be the beginning of the end, I hope.

Jelavic jynxed us too when he said it earlier this season, in fact iirc it was our next game after he said it that we drew.

We can still win until its mathematically impossible for us to win it. There are still 2 OF games to be played and if Hearts fail tonight, there's still plenty of stumbling blocks in septics way.

of course, we also have to overcome the same stumblings, so I'd say at present, it's not looking good. I just hope for a change somewhere, sometime.