Rangers now in administration

Not sure it can even be done.

That's the thing... trading in Rangers shares is suspended. I don't know if there's another viable way for Whyte to turn to the fans for help, but even if there is, not enough people will trust him with their money if they don't trust him anyway.

Not sure it can even be done.

We could put together a package to try to buy the club. Got 50 or 60 million spare ?

No Craig. But I'll ask around tomorrow.

Just trying to add a wee bit of humour to a horrible day.

But once again, I make the point that the Rangers are worth nothing, zilch, nada - without the continued support of their fan base.

How can future season ticket sales be mortgaged if it's not clear that the future season tickets will be bought? What's not to say that future season ticket sales could be dependant on certain criteria being met by the management, such as clarity and accounts being made available regularly. The fans have (and should take) a pivotal role in the coming months.

And by the way, I'm not suggesting fan ownership. My opinion is that fan ownership would be the most destructive thing to happen to our Club.

I can see a brighter future ahead if cards are played properly - but that depends on how we allow things to pan out.

I'm very pissed that our good name and our honour is at stake here - if we have any left.

In relation to trying to go into admin after the result of the tax case in announced, I heard it said that it is not allowed to file for admin after it's been announced. The speculation given today was that now we've applied, we can go into admin if we lose the case.

It seems as though CW has put an offer to the HMRC with a take it or leave it choice, as if they don't take it, we go into admin. Sounds like a dodgy gamble as HMRC are not likely to cut their claim on the club by as much as CW wants.

I we do win the tax case however, we don't need to go into admin, and everything returns to normal.

FFS, what a prospect that would be.

In relation to trying to go into admin after the result of the tax case in announced, I heard it said that it is not allowed to file for admin after it's been announced. The speculation given today was that now we've applied, we can go into admin if we lose the case.

It seems as though CW has put an offer to the HMRC with a take it or leave it choice, as if they don't take it, we go into admin. Sounds like a dodgy gamble as HMRC are not likely to cut their claim on the club by as much as CW wants.

I we do win the tax case however, we don't need to go into admin, and everything returns to normal.

FFS, what a prospect that would be.

Yeah but there would be appeals by HMRC if we did win, which would take years and hanging over our head for ages.