Rangers now in administration

On a sidenote, creating a model of club membership like it is being done in Germany or Spain would help to secure the club a certain nearly fixed amount of annual income that can used to rebuilt. It works on various levels over here, be that football, ice hockey or basketball. Pending on the annual membership fee (say 100 pounds) and the initial stuff related to it (discounts on products, tickets, et al; first pick for special tickets not included in season tickets, brick at Ibrox, you name it; shares), it might raise quite some money. If ever there was a chance to start it, it would be now. But that needs to be done by a institution the fans adore, maybe headed/fronted by people like LAudrup, Albertz, Novo and Co.. Will we get 40k people? Maybe not. But perhaps a few wh are willing to buy more than one membership and thus getting access to more share or the like?

All very laudable. I would willingly chip in. But not if CW is at the helm.

So what do you think?

I think HMRC will have a wee problem or two accepting anybody who acted for Whyte during the takeover and accompanied Whyte to a meeting HMRC while admitting not "being a tax expert" having anything to do with administration.

The administration process will neither be quick, clean or painless those who think it just means a 10 point deduction and our debt vanishes into thin air are living in cloud cuckoo land.

His track record is pretty good though.

I never said he was wrong mate, but sometimes the way he puts things across is a bit too much doom & gloom for me, yes we are in the shit.. but lets be honest we have been since 1998.

If being positive makes me 'living in cloud cuckoo land' then so be it. At least I'm not a negative nancy (couldn't resist). :fish:

Well I've had enough of this for tonight. I'm going to watch the Dambusters on a video I bought for 10p in the charity shop.

I wonder if CW shops there as well. lol