Rangers now in administration

I also am not totally clear on what has changed in the last week or two.

The Ticketus money claims and AJ asking for an official investigation into the takeover transactions are the major changes to the whole situation, although there's also the unsigned accounts. If the auditors have refused to sign off the accounts in the past week, then administration might have been Whyte's next planned course of action.

The Ticketus money claims and AJ asking for an official investigation into the takeover transactions are the major changes to the whole situation, although there's also the unsigned accounts. If the auditors have refused to sign off the accounts in the past week, then administration might have been Whyte's next planned course of action.

Those old chestnuts? Jeez!

Today has been almost a complete write-off since about 3pm.

We knew something like this was coming, but I for one didn't think it was coming quite this quickly.

I've got to be honest here...but I think this has dragged on for far too long, I thought this scenario we find ourselves in today would have happened well before yesterday.

Strange as it may seem, but I have this sense of relief we are where we are right now. The ball is rolling.

Strange as it may seem, but I have this sense of relief we are where we are right now. The ball is rolling.

If only spherical objects could roll uphill rather than being forced downhill by gravity.

I've got to be honest here...but I think this has dragged on for far too long, I thought this scenario we find ourselves in today would have happened well before yesterday.

As much as it was inevitable, and in a perverse way you're correct in the sense of relief but at the same time even that tiny crumb of comfort is tempered by the feeling I've had a knife stuck through my heart...

:sigh:

As long as it's a level playing field the ball will be taken care of.

It'll only be a level playing field if you believe Whyte's patter about Rangers coming out of the other side of this mess better off and stronger as a club. Sounds like more bullshit to me unless he's talking about years down the line under the ownership of someone who actually has his own money to invest and conducts his business dealings above board.