Rangers now in administration

With the 9 million figure confirmed I think it also confirms that administration was, ultimately, the intended aim all along. It seems we havent been paying tax since pretty much the day that Whyte walked through the front doors. So either he never intended on paying the ongoing tax obligations or his due diligence was abhorrently flawed. I will plump for the former.

The issue though, now, is that I would be surprised if HMRC couldnt pin it on Whyte that it was always his intention to put the club into administration. Why else would he have not been paying the tax bills ? No money ? He just found the money to sign Cousin, so that would hardly wash.

The notion that we could have been trading illegally should have Whyte running for cover - that is a serious charge.

The only thing we know for certain is that this is going to be a long and arduous road ahead and we can but hope to retain our very existence.

One thing that MUST happen on the weekend in the Killie game is that the Bears in attendance MUST show their vocal, vociferous support of the team and management. They NEED us now more than ever.

The only thing we know for certain is that this is going to be a long and arduous road ahead and we can but hope to retain our very existence.

One thing that MUST happen on the weekend in the Killie game is that the Bears in attendance MUST show their vocal, vociferous support of the team and management. They NEED us now more than ever.

Whilst at the same time showing their utter contempt for Craig Whyte.

Amazed that any who thought that we should pay any bills , considering those in charge knew administration was the likely outcome , why throw more money down the stank , the difference between us the supporters and those in charge (hopefully) , they let their brain dictate a course of action , we use our hearts , big difference

It isn't just about not paying the bills though. If it were to be shown that Whyte planned an administration all along, then it raises serious legal questions about mortgaging ticket money, catering contracts and taking on new creditors in general. I'm no expert, but I'm very uncomfortable about all of this.

Whilst at the same time showing their utter contempt for Craig Whyte.

I know you disagree, as your prerogative my good man, but I will reserve judgement on that one till the cards are dealt and played. I fear you may be right, I hope you are catastrophically wrong.