Paul Murray registers interest in buying Rangers

That would never have gotten away from the £49m tax liability, it has merely brought it forward.

That tax case has been blown out of proportion (mostly by Whyte tbh) because we could still win it or get off relatively easy.

Instead of carrying on as we were which was reducing debts, Whyte's taken over, stopped paying our bills, run up large debts, done all sorts of deals like the one for ticket money and now put us into administration.

I honestly don't invisage for one minute that we'd have done some of these things if the takeover hadn't happened and I don't think the end result would be the same either, but we'll never know now.

We could still "win" the tax case but hmrc would appeal if that happened which in turn just extends the period of uncertainty. The problem is that it's a test case for hmrc which they are determined to win as it would pave the way for similar claims against more football clubs.

But Whyte knew this when he took over and after 6 months of due diligence it's incredible to hear him saying that the business has been a loss making one for months while under his stewardship.

At least Paul Murray has come up with some sort of plan, hopefully there are others out there as well, does Whyte have a plan after this?

The main thing I want is for that liar Whyte never to be in charge of our great club again.

At least Paul Murray has come up with some sort of plan

From my understanding of it....it's essentially the same plan that he voiced before Mr Whyte took over. However, the situation at the club is now completely different to what it was last April/May....and as far as I'm aware, there doesn't appear to be any provision for the tax debt(s).

Tax people could only appeal if allowed to, serioud questions need asking as to why the auditors kept signing off the accounts without mention of either tax problem or indeef any alloeance for them.

Murray should keep quiet and put up or shut up.

The big tax bill isn't going away HMRC are getting their money whether it's now or in 4 years time after loads of appeals. It's been brought to a head now and for that I'm grateful whether it's admin or liquidation we have to get by this and start again.

The history books can say what they like in years to come, the only people that matter are us the fans and because of us the history will never die we will always be after 55 not 1 and it doesn't matter what any scum Rhag or Mhanky tramp from the east says.

As for blame we seem to live in a blame culture these days that it must be someone's fault for everything. Well Moonbeam started it chasing a dream that was unobtainable and we let him do it, then we let the bank run us down for years without so much as a whimper and now we have Whyte none of us know the right story yet that will become clear in the weeks to come but he's an easy patsy for us the fans to blame because again when the crunch came we sat on our keyboards or on our seats at Ibrox and did nothing but moan about our lot in life.

Well it's the end game now we stand at the edge, are we the fans going to stand idly by and watch our great club fail all the while pointing the finger at anyone we think is to blame when we should be looking in the mirror for the real culprit US!!!!

It's time to show the world that we really the people and save this club of ours.

From my understanding of it....it's essentially the same plan that he voiced before Mr Whyte took over. However, the situation at the club is now completely different to what it was last April/May....and as far as I'm aware, there doesn't appear to be any provision for the tax debt(s).

Isn't his plan this time to seek investment immediately from more investors in a consortium and not therefore underwriting it on his own.

If 10 or 15 people pledge between £5m and £10m then there could be scope to cover any potential tax liability. It's a long shot but it is a possible option.

At least Paul Murray has come up with some sort of plan, hopefully there are others out there as well, does Whyte have a plan after this?

The main thing I want is for that liar Whyte never to be in charge of our great club again.

Of course Whyte has a plan, he still thinks there's more filthy lucre to extract from us.

He'll be back shortly telling more lies and false promises.

He'll meet with fan groups and spin more shite.

He'll claim it had to be done, only he can save the club, no one else willing, Rangers best interests at heart.

He doesn't give a flying f*&k the club, the fans or the other shareholders Craig Whyte only cares about Craig whyte.

He cares not one jot for 140 years of history and tradition.

He cares not about killing off the Rangers Football Club plc.

He cares not that a "newco" would be excluded from European competitions for three years because he'll be long gone.

Remember : "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."