Strathclyde Police Investigation

There is still a small piece of me though that thinks maybe just maybe Whyte does have a master plan. It might be barely legal and unsavoury but might pull us through. The key question is how far are we willing to allow our reputation to be dragged through the mud whilst he plays it out.

There is still a small piece of me though that thinks maybe just maybe Whyte does have a master plan. It might be barely legal and unsavoury but might pull us through. The key question is how far are we willing to allow our reputation to be dragged through the mud whilst he plays it out.

To be fair Mazza, even when everything is above board at Rangers a reason is always found, or made up to drag us through the mud anyway.

To be fair Mazza, even when everything is above board at Rangers a reason is always found, or made up to drag us through the mud anyway.

Oh I agree with that, it's become a favourite hobby of some sections of the mhedia. I just hate seeing our great club almost shamed when those who matter most - the players, staff, coaching team and fans have done sod all to bring this on us.

There is still a small piece of me though that thinks maybe just maybe Whyte does have a master plan.

I think the "master plan" has now unfolded. From day one it was to enter Administration. If the Administrators are correct & there are several parties that have registered interest in purchasing the club - and one succeeds - then its a job well done.

The club was up for sale for several years, with no takers. 2 days after going into Administration & there are several interested parties......

I find it incredible that sensible people on here actually think Whyte has defrauded Rangers intentionally. The guys obviously not stupid it's not like shafting some auld dear out of her savings on a new drive and never showing up, there is no chance he would get away it.

Has he bent the letter of the law to breaking point most definitely and I'm sure he has done it many times before and will in the future. But to claim he started from day 1 on a plan to shaft Rangers criminally and run off into the sunset is just stupid you need to take the Whyte hating glasses off.

That's a very good point actually. So is administration actually protective for us and potential buyers?

I think however unsavoury Whyte is, and I have called him everything from a crook to a charlatan, it has needed this to get us on a sure footing.