More information expected.

Guest Dutchy

Now we're getting to the point of finding out more of whats been going on and the coming week should help a lot, instead of all the speculation that's been going on so far. Although by what Clarke has to say here, it looks like we won't be out of admin in time to register for European football.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17085051

That whole thing about coming out of administration before the end of March was nothing more than more bullshit from Whyte. Hardly anything he's ever told us has been truthful. People who still back him will waken up soon enough.

That whole thing about coming out of administration before the end of March was nothing more than more bullshit from Whyte. Hardly anything he's ever told us has been truthful. People who still back him will waken up soon enough.

Totally agree Zappa. I never saw this as being a quick fix.

But why should it be? There is an opportunity here to start afresh, no matter what level, but we have the chance to do things properly - and well.

I may be wrong here, but I heard on the radio on the way home from the match that hmrc could have issued a winding up order on us but chose administration instead...

I think that they have to search all avenues to get a possible profit winning company a chance. They may have the power to liquidate a company but it would be highly unlikely as they would lose money themselves.

Wonder where the overnight information came from.

I'd heard it was from Rangers own lawyers, but I not sure as I can never remember every twist and turn of this never ending story.

I've never liked the idea of Whyte, not just at the takeover panels distaste for him, but the fact that rat bag Ellis was part of the deal.

Businessmen can steal, dodge tax, ruin companies and make money from winding them up, and the government say not a dickie bird. No, sorry, that's a lie. They say private businessmen, making loads of money will be the country's saviours.

You could say we're governed by a bunch of crooks then, but there's nothing original in saying that and there is definately no class discrimination in British politics. So our inherited millionaires running the coutry tell us.

Or to put it another way. If the fans of our great club don't put up the money to save it, whether they get to own it or not, we're fcuked.

I may be wrong here, but I heard on the radio on the way home from the match that hmrc could have issued a winding up order on us but chose administration instead...

Correct, the Administrator said that they (HMRC) didn't want to put Rangers out of business (provokes questions from Hearts fans).