Where does all this leave Ally?

Ok mate sorry if i'm not up to your standards, whatever they are.

Now do you disagree with any of the points i have made?

Most of your points aren't even real. How can I agree with them?

I'm all for constructive criticism but why besmirch the manager of your team, who is considered a Rangers legend, with gross exaggeration which loses the credibility of your points and that of your agenda?

I'm all for constructive criticism but why besmirch the manager of your team, who is considered a Rangers legend, with gross exaggeration which loses the credibility of your points and that of your agenda?

The only loss of credibility mate is on people like you that just wont admit Ally as a manager has been a disaster.

Tell me what points i have made are not even real as you put it?

Should have added, yes Ally is a legend in terms of a player at Rangers but please tell me what that has to do with him being the manager?

So we weren't dumped out of Europe twice by lesser teams???

We weren't dumped out of all cups @ relatively early stages to lesser teams???

We didn't lose a substantial lead at the top of the league???

All seem pretty real to me.

Should have added, yes Ally is a legend in terms of a player at Rangers but please tell me what that has to do with him being the manager?

In the fact that he deserves some respect instead of gross exaggerations.

So we weren't dumped out of Europe twice by lesser teams???

We weren't dumped out of all cups @ relatively early stages to lesser teams???

We didn't lose a substantial lead at the top of the league???

All seem pretty real to me.

We weren't dumped out of Europe by "pub" teams. Lesser is something else to talk about but we're not in great shape at the moment. Malmo are probably Sweden's most successful club so I see them as peers rather than minnows. At worst it's like being knocked out by club the size of Aberdeen and we've been beaten than them and worse many times in the cups without Ally at the helm.

Maribor are Slovenia's biggest club and more the size of Hibs - but have the cream of their country's talent at their disposal.

We SHOULD beat these teams but in the nature of football, these kinds of results are normal.

They reflect poorly on a Rangers manager but if it is definitive then I doubt there is a Rangers mangers who hasn't had a European run like that. At a time when the rest of Scottish football are getting similar results - including Celtic, who are we comparing Ally to?

Is it all his fault? Or has the state of Scottish football something to do with it - oh and the fact he was thwarted at bringing in his own players? Does the Rangers crisis allow no mitigation whatsoever?

Anyway, the losses weren't good but to call them pub teams is disingenuous and disrespectful and totally UNREAL.

I'm disappointed in the manner the players have reacted on the field. I really though we would see a defiant side take the field in front of 50,000 confused supporters in the last few home games. Unfortunately I lay a lot of the blame for that on McCoist. Paolo Sergio's players had no wages for two months and showed a togetherness that we just don't have.

Maybe Ally will find his level in the 3rd division.....:cry:

In the fact that he deserves some respect instead of gross exaggerations.

You seem keen to avoid giving any answers over the points i have made mate. He has all the respect he needs for what he did as a player, but we are talking about how Ally has been as a manager.

The only exaggerationis your defending of him withour giving anything to back it up.

We weren't dumped out of Europe by "pub" teams. Lesser is something else to talk about but we're not in great shape at the moment. Malmo are probably Sweden's most successful club so I see them as peers rather than minnows. At worst it's like being knocked out by club the size of Aberdeen and we've been beaten than them and worse many times in the cups without Ally at the helm.

Maribor are Slovenia's biggest club and more the size of Hibs - but have the cream of their country's talent at their disposal.

We SHOULD beat these teams but in the nature of football, these kinds of results are normal.

They reflect poorly on a Rangers manager but if it is definitive then I doubt there is a Rangers mangers who hasn't had a European run like that. At a time when the rest of Scottish football are getting similar results - including Celtic, who are we comparing Ally to?

Is it all his fault? Or has the state of Scottish football something to do with it - oh and the fact he was thwarted at bringing in his own players? Does the Rangers crisis allow no mitigation whatsoever?

Anyway, the losses weren't good but to call them pub teams is disingenuous and disrespectful and totally UNREAL.

Ok even if we leave alone your how could i put it rubbish about results in europe, please explain the domestic results and style of play?

I'm disappointed in the manner the players have reacted on the field. I really though we would see a defiant side take the field in front of 50,000 confused supporters in the last few home games.

This is the point I was going to make but it could be down to players as well. I really thought some togetherness would have came about the squad in the last month but results have been poor. If some players 'gave up' then McCoist isnt accountable for that but he does pick the team and tactics.

Ally's reign has been tough to judge. Very poor start in pre season and in europe, then an absolute flying spell in the league, some dodgy home results, out of 2 cups with poor results, administration - awful results. We dont know how he gets on behind the scenes with certain people and whether that had an effect but his tactics have been wrong. 2 best outfield players were taken away from him (Jelavic sold, Naismith injured) so thats always going to hurt.

Personally I hope he gets a fair crack at it again and then we can judge him. If he persists with 2 LBs etc then we will know he isnt the right man, but if we get results like Aug - Nov then it cant get much better in the league.

If he is still the man I do hope he brings in a stronger Assistant manager though, he still looks like he needs that solid experience man to help him make a tactical change when required.

Edited by Gribz