This was a thread on FF today

This was posted on FF earlier today , it lasted under 5 mins , there was no need to chop it all he had to do was post a simple statement , but no gone.

ayeready72

Donner, chips & cheese. Breakfast of champions! Join Date: 28-07-2006

A request to GS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Various articles and posts have been put up in here over the past week or so. They've questioned your motives and raised doubt about the reasons you and the RST have for backing TBK so vigorously. Most of these posts, if not all, have been swiftly binned by admin.

Some would say this merely backs up the views held by those who have had their posts chopped and that there really is something being hidden.

To nullify this outlook and make TBK/RST partnership more credible I would ask that you publicly announce you have no intention, now or in the future, to become the fans representative on the board of Rangers.

This would go a long way to putting an end to the sniping coming from other parties involved and would go some way to bringing those opposing factions closer together. After all, we all want what's best for The Rangers. Let's start showing it!

*awaits flaming and thread being chopped

Edited by Frankie

This was posted on ££ earlier today , it lasted under 5 mins , there was no need to chop it all he had to do was post a simple statement , but no gone.

ayeready72

Donner, chips & cheese. Breakfast of champions! Join Date: 28-07-2006

A request to GS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Various articles and posts have been put up in here over the past week or so. They've questioned your motives and raised doubt about the reasons you and the RST have for backing TBK so vigorously. Most of these posts, if not all, have been swiftly binned by admin.

Some would say this merely backs up the views held by those who have had their posts chopped and that there really is something being hidden.

To nullify this outlook and make TBK/RST partnership more credible I would ask that you publicly announce you have no intention, now or in the future, to become the fans representative on the board of Rangers.

This would go a long way to putting an end to the sniping coming from other parties involved and would go some way to bringing those opposing factions closer together. After all, we all want what's best for The Rangers. Let's start showing it!

*awaits flaming and thread being chopped

Was just going to post the very same thing!

I think (perhaps merely hope) that the BK's would not misjudge their constituency by that much for one second as to think that having such a divisive, corrosive figure as Dingwall anywhere near the board of RFC would bring anything other than trouble. It's not the SFA fit and proper test they have to worry about but rather the RFC fans fit and proper test.

For one the bouncy bouncy cheques story will be on the front page of every paper.

I have not been overly impressed with the BK's over the last week and they really need to up their game pronto.

I've seen a few people asking why certain threads had been removed and there's been some really strange ones posted about Ticketus, the administrators, the Blue Knights deal etc. Not sure what's going on to be honest.

I've seen a few people asking why certain threads had been removed and there's been some really strange ones posted about Ticketus, the administrators, the Blue Knights deal etc. Not sure what's going on to be honest.

This is one of the reasons I'm a Commie EVERYTHING HAS TO BE AIRED IN THE OPEN! No one's voices should be silenced - if people find free speech offensive I'd question THEIR motives.

Paul Murray has already stated that if it was damaging to Rangers for Dave King to be involved then Dave would respect that and do what he could to help Rangers without being on the Rangers board. I'm sure Paul would have the same belief about Mark as tbh he's much less important than Dave King.

I can't say what's happening on ff or rm because I'm banned by their admin for questioning their abuse of (little as it is) power! I have to say though I find a lot of their attitudes very divisive for Rangers!

Was just going to post the very same thing!

I think (perhaps merely hope) that the BK's would not misjudge their constituency by that much for one second as to think that having such a divisive, corrosive figure as Dingwall anywhere near the board of RFC would bring anything other than trouble. It's not the SFA fit and proper test they have to worry about but rather the RFC fans fit and proper test.

For one the bouncy bouncy cheques story will be on the front page of every paper.

I have not been overly impressed with the BK's over the last week and they really need to up their game pronto.

Bluedell stated that what I heard happened wasn't true whether the bounced cheque led to what I heard happened is true or not I feel unless the truth is told then there will always be 'stories / rumours'...

IMHO, Grandmaster has become very involved in these matters, but on the whole, has not exactly been over-the-top as being claimed above. We are all very agitated about what is happening and looking or causing for strife within the support won't help anyone. I for one keep my own counsel and he, as one of the prime figures of the Trust (but still very much a man of his own), will receive much more spotlight. Will not weigh his words any greater than others though.

IMHO, Grandmaster has become very involved in these matters, but on the whole, has not exactly been over-the-top as being claimed above. We are all very agitated about what is happening and looking or causing for strife within the support won't help anyone. I for one keep my own counsel and he, as one of the prime figures of the Trust (but still very much a man of his own), will receive much more spotlight. Will not weigh his words any greater than others though.

Personally I haven't a clue what story is and isn't true re GS but I do know as long as it remains a divisive issue then it will be damaging at some point. I tend to think the competition between rm and ff has got very dirty at times and that rm especially have put their own agenda ahead of Rangers' well being, they don't seem to understand that take away RFC and they won't have any forum worth a toss.

I suspect judging by the number of Celtic posters they allow on they are going for the Lowest Common Denominator.