Six Questions for the Blue Knights

I don't think that will be established unless it goes to court. £18m of our bank debt was paid off with this money. They have a contract with Rangers and they have invoices for the money from Rangers. I don't think it's as cut and dried as some would like to believe.

I'm happy for the administrators to take it to court and also, if Ticketus have a contract with the club the administrators can tear it up.

My biggest concern is that the administrators were appointed by Whyte and given that they've taken legal action over the remaining money in the Collyer Bristow account, that contradicts any notion of them going to court over the Ticketus deal. I get the distinct impression that once again the club and the fans might be getting stitched up.

Ticketus do NOT have to be factored in if the club don't owe them anything. Paul Murray and people backing the BK's takeover bid are the only ones saying we owe Ticketus anything.

Even the administrators aren't saying we owe Ticketus anything.

Ticketus approached Paul Murray and they didn't approach him out of good will. If the BK's consortium had enough money to bid for the club and run the club they'd have told Ticketus politely to bugger off.

I think you're wrong.

Three points:

1. We don't know how much money TBK's are putting up.

2. It's clear as day the fans must be involved if we're to grow as a club and to insure this scenario doesn't happen again. I'm pretty sure Paul mentioned the fans participating last April and no one can be in any doubt about this because there's no way we'll be fooled again. What's the old saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice..."

3. The Administrators have their own agenda I think - as I said throwing spanners into the work will get them more time. You do the sums mate, it's been stated many times what they're being paid!

You need to remember those things because the Admin guys won't wanna walk away from a good thing - I wouldn't be surprised if they're giving Whyte a back hander!

Capitalism - as Spit the dog would say HAAKFUUT

Paul Murray had the chance to prevent the current situation when he sat on the Rangers Board for 4 years....he chose to wait until the 11th hour before saying anything. Now he is shouting from the rooftops with what appears to be the same plan, which still isn't finalised!!!

Three points:

1. It could have been that someone with lots of cash AND Rangers' best interests at heart could have bought the club, prior to Whyte arriving on the scene. Also, the fact The Mint wouldn't sell to that Shyster Ellis must've allayed any fears Paul had about the change of ownership!

2. I don't think there was anyway in the world The Mint would sell to Paul..

3. I think he probably has finalised his plan (just a case of making the final tally), but as the numbers are still growing you wouldn't want him to miss out some people who will still come forward? WOULD YOU?

I wanted PM to succeed prior to Whyte as it was my opinion Whyte was the frontman for Ellis. I'm sure had Rangers qualified for Europe after the qualifyers Ellis would have stepped in for his piece of the pie. Maybe we should be happy Ally was such a poor manager...

Edited by A Horse With No Name

Three points:

1. We don't know how much money TBK's are putting up.

No we don't, but however much it is does seem to be intrinsically linked to dealing Ticketus in to raise the funds required which is very worrying to me.

2. It's clear as day the fans must be involved if we're to grow as a club and to insure this scenario doesn't happen again. I'm pretty sure Paul mentioned the fans participating last April and no one can be in any doubt about this because there's no way we'll be fooled again. What's the old saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice..."

I don't know what to think about fan involvement right now other than trying to save the club via the Fighting Fund. It seems to me that to secure that fan involvement and a seat on the board or whatever it may be, certain parties are willing to back a consortium that needs to deal with Ticketus and essentially do what Craig Whyte did in order to buy the club last May, which is borrow money from the fans ticket revenue in advance. I don't know about anyone else, but that doesn't seem to me like the best way forward for the club or the fans. When you're on your knees or on your last leg, borrowing is a VERY dangerous way to try to recover.

3. The Administrators have their own agenda I think - as I said throwing spanners into the work will get them more time. You do the sums mate, it's been stated many times what they're being paid!

They were never going to get us out of this catastrophic mess quickly, but it does seem as though they might be dragging their heels slightly and I'm definitely not impressed with how they've handled certain things. I want them to forget about the Collyer Bristow money and concentrate on ridding us of the fraudulent Ticketus deal done by Whyte.

Paul Clark has stated the D&P have not been paid a penny yet.....Whatever they are owed goes into the pot with the other Creditors!!!

No we don't, but however much it is does seem to be intrinsically linked to dealing Ticketus in to raise the funds required which is very worrying to me.

I don't know what to think about fan involvement right now other than trying to save the club via the Fighting Fund. It seems to me that to secure that fan involvement and a seat on the board or whatever it may be, certain parties are willing to back a consortium that needs to deal with Ticketus and essentially do what Craig Whyte did in order to buy the club last May, which is borrow money from the fans ticket revenue in advance. I don't know about anyone else, but that doesn't seem to me like the best way forward for the club or the fans. When you're on your knees or on your last leg, borrowing is a VERY dangerous way to try to recover.

They were never going to get us out of this catastrophic mess quickly, but it does seem as though they might be dragging their heels slightly and I'm definitely not impressed with how they've handled certain things. I want them to forget about the Collyer Bristow money and concentrate on ridding us of the fraudulent Ticketus deal done by Whyte.

Using this blackberry is a pain when you're a speed typist. I entered long and well thought out answers to your points and just as I was about press reply I inadvertently pressed the 'back' key!

I'm away for a lie down with Agatha Christie! ;-)

On book 4 of this new hatchette series of the great writer, btw there's a few characters that crop up that Whyte may have modelled himself on!

I'm sure they will be but it doesn't mean that more questions shouldn't be asked of the BKs as well, and hopefully some answers will be forthcoming from all bidders.

There are indeed BD, but I just wanted this short and snappy to try to interest a particular journalist.

Thanks to all near 500 who have viewed and for all the replies.

You need to remember those things because the Admin guys won't wanna walk away from a good thing - I wouldn't be surprised if they're giving Whyte a back hander!

You make some fair points AHWNN but making statements like the one highlighted don't add to your case.