Stevie Smith making the right noises now.

I really like wee Smith.

He has his limits in some ways but he's solid and very professional in his attitude. A bit of work on his passing and concentration and he could be a very important player over the coming years.

That's 3 players this week who seem to have come out of comas and started realising what it's all about playing for Rangers.

The only counter to the statement that he is making the right noises and realising what it's all about to play for Rangers is that saying and doing are 2 very different things (this is NOT aimed at Stevie Smith who I think has been one of our better, more consistent performers this season).

But we have heard many players who "make the right noises" when they give an interview but rarely produce the goods where it counts on the pitch.

But hopefully they are realising that at a club like Rangers you can't freewheel !

But we have heard many players who "make the right noises" when they give an interview but rarely produce the goods where it counts on the pitch.

I was just about to get to that point. I've read countless articles of Barry Ferguson saying about the same thing. They can all certainly talk a good game...

I was just about to get to that point. I've read countless articles of Barry Ferguson saying about the same thing. They can all certainly talk a good game...

To be fair BF is starting to show a little more why he is captain, there's always room for improvement though.... in some players, dramatic improvement is needed.

Alright Guys , just a new bear on this site so look forward to chatting about anything to do with the Rangers with anyone who will listen.

i Agree that Stevie Smith is showing real signs of being a great left back for Rangers glad he signed a new deal , just need to get the left midfield sorted

with Lee Martin only on loan , i am going to the game tonight and i think we will win 2-1 , will be tough but think the gers will come through this and be favourites to win the group.:)

Cheers

DS23

I really like wee Smith.

He has his limits in some ways but he's solid and very professional in his attitude. A bit of work on his passing and concentration and he could be a very important player over the coming years.

Best young player for a couple of seasons imo.

Only man to have started every game this year I beleive. (At least if the stats on the teletext club pages are to be believed.)

I wonder if they're looking around at one or two of the 'imports' and asking "what have YOU done to improve the side ?

i think you could be on to something, i thought his comment about "the scottish boys" was revealing.