My Blog about Ally and the haters

No need to try and patronise me thank you very much. I fully appreciate the job of a manager. Maybe you can show me where I said 'ally is blameless' then I'll take your point (without the condescension). I think you'll find I said 'it's not entirely Ally's fault'.

I did not mean my post to sound like that or be patronising in any way, if i did i have no problem saying sorry.

Yes, you can. They get paid thousands per week to do a JOB. And if they gave up playing they should move on, simples.

Incredible that you are more than willing to have a go at McCoist yet let the players off scot-free.

I never said i let the players off scot-free, but the club as a football team is run by the manager. The manager at Rangers has been a disaster from pre-season, nobody can deny that.

I never said i let the players off scot-free, but the club as a football team is run by the manager. The manager at Rangers has been a disaster from pre-season, nobody can deny that.

Was he also a disaster when we had one of the SPL's best starts ever ? Ahhh, lets ignore that run shall we, for it doesnt fit into the agenda.

Was he also a disaster when we had one of the SPL's best starts ever ? Ahhh, lets ignore that run shall we, for it doesnt fit into the agenda.

The start of the season looked better due to celtic falling apart for the first few months, as soon as they got going we fell apart, i dont think anybody could dispute this?

Agenda? The only agenda i have is for Rangers to do well and we wont under Ally imo.

The start of the season looked better due to celtic falling apart for the first few months, as soon as they got going we fell apart, i dont think anybody could dispute this?

Agenda? The only agenda i have is for Rangers to do well and we wont under Ally imo.

No, the start if the season looked good because we went undefeated in our first 12 games with just two draws in that period. The only thing Celtic had to do with that was the fact that we beat them in that period.

No, the start if the season looked good because we went undefeated in our first 12 games with just two draws in that period. The only thing Celtic had to do with that was the fact that we beat them in that period.

Ok lets agree to disagree again??

Now where is that ignore button ha ha ha ha ha

Interesting to see almost unanimous agreement that once everything else is sorted out we'll need to look at the manager's position. It's a terrible shame I think but it's not as if we've seen anything at all to suggest there is even a basis for hope that Ally might have something to offer. It's not a borderline case I'm afraid. Another season for sentimental reasons only would be an extremely bad idea in my opinion. I really wouldn't like to see the fans turn on Ally and I think it would happen halfway through next year if things continued as before.

I don't think this thread has gone the way the OP hoped eh?