My Blog about Ally and the haters

I cant beleive i'm reading this rubbish.

His results pre-admin had been A+????

Do you even understand the concept of football mate?

Out of the CL to a pub team

Out of the UL to a pub team

Out of League Cup to a Falkirk U21 team

Out of SC to DU at home

Gave away a min of a 12 point lead in the league.

You cant take anybody seriously that comes out with this rubbish.

I can't take people serious who call other teams 'pub teams' tbh. Is all of this entirely Ally's fault? Not the fault of the players at all. EVER. No, it's all Ally.

This is the problem with the internet IMO. Everybody has their own set of stats to have an arguement.[/QUOTE]

Not really getting your point mate, the stats i have posted are facts, we lost all the games and points i have listed.

Or do you deny Ally was the manager at the time or do you have stats to back him as a manager?

I can't take people serious who call other teams 'pub teams' tbh. Is all of this entirely Ally's fault? Not the fault of the players at all. EVER. No, it's all Ally.

I think your really not getting the point of a football manager. He buys the players, he trains them ( dont laugh) he picks the team, he carries the can for the results?

Or is it different at Rangers?

Pub teams i think when you consider that 1 of the teams has a wage bill of something like 1.6m euros a year and the other about 6m euros and ours is anything from £16m plus then they are pub teams.

We're not going down the "pub team" route again.....Lesser teams would be a more apt description, or "teams we really should beat fairly easily".

As for blame...as CumbernaultGers says, its the manager who buys/trains/picks them and its the manager who decides the preferred strategy & tactics, so therefore isn't above criticism. However, the bulk of the blame does lie with the players - they are the ones out on the park playing like 11 blind donkeys with their hoofs/feet tied together.

It is up to the manager to pick the team & tactics which give us the best chance of winning the game. Unfortunately those choices haven't worked on a number of occasions.

We're not going down the "pub team" route again.....Lesser teams would be a more apt description, or "teams we really should beat fairly easily".

As for blame...as CumbernaultGers says, its the manager who buys/trains/picks them and its the manager who decides the preferred strategy & tactics, so therefore isn't above criticism. However, the bulk of the blame does lie with the players - they are the ones out on the park playing like 11 blind donkeys with their hoofs/feet tied together.

It is up to the manager to pick the team & tactics which give us the best chance of winning the game. Unfortunately those choices haven't worked on a number of occasions.

I agree mate, lesser team would be a better tem to use.

Imo the players gave up playing for Ally well before admin, and tbh can you blame them?

Rangers under Ally have had no plan, no tactics, style or shape. Players getting played out of place and so on.

Yes the players are to blame but i will ask again, is Rangers under Ally different to every other team in football in terms of the manager just keeps getting afree pass?

Imo the players gave up playing for Ally well before admin, and tbh can you blame them?

Rangers under Ally have had no plan, no tactics, style or shape. Players getting played out of place and so on.

Yes the players are to blame but i will ask again, is Rangers under Ally different to every other team in football in terms of the manager just keeps getting afree pass?

Yes, you can. They get paid thousands per week to do a JOB. And if they gave up playing they should move on, simples.

Incredible that you are more than willing to have a go at McCoist yet let the players off scot-free.

I think your really not getting the point of a football manager. He buys the players, he trains them ( dont laugh) he picks the team, he carries the can for the results?

Or is it different at Rangers?

Pub teams i think when you consider that 1 of the teams has a wage bill of something like 1.6m euros a year and the other about 6m euros and ours is anything from £16m plus then they are pub teams.

No need to try and patronise me thank you very much. I fully appreciate the job of a manager. Maybe you can show me where I said 'ally is blameless' then I'll take your point (without the condescension). I think you'll find I said 'it's not entirely Ally's fault'.

Under an experienced manager we'd have qualified for Europe, had the SPL title in the bag etc. As a manager of Rangers all one can ask for (too much in my opinion) is one full season - he's had it. Based on this season Ally is an inept manager no one can argue with that!

Under an experienced manager we'd have qualified for Europe, had the SPL title in the bag etc. As a manager of Rangers all one can ask for (too much in my opinion) is one full season - he's had it. Based on this season Ally is an inept manager no one can argue with that!