My Blog about Ally and the haters

I was a bit concerned when someone mentioned people on here should 'grow a pair'. Tbf balls are the weakest part of a blokes body, I'd rather stick with what I've got :P

Well if you did grow a pair at least you would get on Jeremy Kyle. :D

I genuinely think we have to detach what is happening at the moment from the idea of retaining McCoist as our manager. Ally will always be a legend and his stature has grown during this torrid time for our club but let's not be blinded by all that's gone before on the pitch. Clueless tactics, out of position players, baffling line-ups, player omissions up until January had nothing to do with what's happening off the pitch. I just think we need news ideas across the board: on and off the pitch

I genuinely think we have to detach what is happening at the moment from the idea of retaining McCoist as our manager. Ally will always be a legend and his stature has grown during this torrid time for our club but let's not be blinded by all that's gone before on the pitch. Clueless tactics' date=' out of position players, baffling line-ups, player omissions up until January had nothing to do with what's happening off the pitch. I just think we need news ideas across the board: on and off the pitch[/quote']

Especially at Auchenhowie it has to be the lifeblood of the club for years to come it needs sorted out from top to bottom.

I genuinely think we have to detach what is happening at the moment from the idea of retaining McCoist as our manager. Ally will always be a legend and his stature has grown during this torrid time for our club but let's not be blinded by all that's gone before on the pitch. Clueless tactics' date=' out of position players, baffling line-ups, player omissions up until January had nothing to do with what's happening off the pitch. I just think we need news ideas across the board: on and off the pitch[/quote']

And yet, when you look at Ally's record during the only time when things weren't torrid, his results were excellent. A+ in fact.

Funny how you're talking about "player omissions" when, if they showed as much promise when fully fit as Ally had when his squad was fully fit, you'd be screaming for them to be "given a decent chance". How does that NOT work for the manager?

And yet, when you look at Ally's record during the only time when things weren't torrid, his results were excellent. A+ in fact.

Funny how you're talking about "player omissions" when, if they showed as much promise when fully fit as Ally had when his squad was fully fit, you'd be screaming for them to be "given a decent chance". How does that NOT work for the manager?

The lose of one player (Naismith) seems to have totally bamboozled him and he's never got the team playing the same since. You then pile everything else on top it's been a nightmare but that initial injury threw him for 6.

Ally has been a failure as manager - I dearly hope the new owners don't keep him on for next season we'll win SFA and still people will want to give him another season.

I've had plenty of debates with people in the Pub and at Ibrox and they usually end their schpeils by saying "but he's a Rangers man through and through - to which I always reply SO IS JIMMY CALDERWOOD!

Let's hope the new owners see through type of emotive blackmail. I'd rather Jimmy the Bag Man got the job of managers than McCoist.

The lose of one player (Naismith) seems to have totally bamboozled him and he's never got the team playing the same since. You then pile everything else on top it's been a nightmare but that initial injury threw him for 6.

Basically they were playing the same game plan as the tail end of last season, nothing of Ally's doing I think the players just resorted to it themselves tbh. Thing is teams found ways to counter most of it eventually and when they managed to stop Steven Naismith McCoist struggled, during games when teams came up with a plan for Steven, we struggled because Ally was inept to change and to see the problems that we all did.

Once Steven got injured McCoist had no new game plan at all - very poor manager! Has to be Jimmy Calderwood - it seems he might be in line for the Pars game til the end of season so he'll be free!

Totally agree.

This backing of McCoist needs to be emotive as any cold hard look at the facts show he was a very poor manager.

I cant beleive i'm reading this rubbish.

His results pre-admin had been A+????

Do you even understand the concept of football mate?

Out of the CL to a pub team

Out of the UL to a pub team

Out of League Cup to a Falkirk U21 team

Out of SC to DU at home

Gave away a min of a 12 point lead in the league.

You cant take anybody seriously that comes out with this rubbish.