Three major exclusive interviews coming up soon on #c4news

So Adam says shite and Murray says sugar.

Would love to get them both on a witness stand because somebody is lying.

The threat of perjury is great leveller.

Doubt Adam would be deemed fit enough to take the stand didn't look at all healthy in that clip.

I can't get over the fact that Adam has been allowed to make these allegations and for them to be given column inches in the Daily Mail, and prime time news coverage on Channel 4. Where is the evidence? Where were the specific examples of incidents that happened which can then be investigated.

I am actually astounded at this.

I can't get over the fact that Adam has been allowed to make these allegations and for them to be given column inches in the Daily Mail, and prime time news coverage on Channel 4. Where is the evidence? Where were the specific examples of incidents that happened which can then be investigated.

I am actually astounded at this.

Totally agree. It's absolutely shocking, but in all honesty it doesn't actually surprise me. Plenty more unsubstantiated muck will be dug up and trotted out by certain people in the media before this mess is all cleared up.

You have to wonder why he is even doing this. He must have some agenda as all he is doing is potentially harming the club. The time to speak out was when he was on the board or just after he left. All he is now is another enemy of Rangers who was complicit in setting us up for this shit

The weird thing is that SDM gets a lot of flack these days for mismanaging the club but he's never *deliberately* tried to harm us like some of these guys.

Is/Was Adam actually a Rangers fan? I'm sure I read somewhere he wasn't?

Also, at what point does MIH say enough and litigate if the accusations are so untrue?

I'm sure I read that somewhere as well.

The thing is he has no proof of this accusation,also DM has stated on record that he wasn't even involved at the time he is saying this happened!