What did Lennon do?

Definitely tugged Wallace's arm BH

Now I've seen the video there is no doubt about that.

Whether it's a goal scoring opportunity, I'm not so sure. Agreed Mulgrew would not have got there but the ball was 3/4 feet in front of Wallace; if it had been the other way I think we would have been beeling.

Now I've seen the video there is no doubt about that.

Whether it's a goal scoring opportunity, I'm not so sure. Agreed Mulgrew would not have got there but the ball was 3/4 feet in front of Wallace; if it had been the other way I think we would have been beeling.

It wasn't the other way though BH.;)

These things are always open to interpretation and are made on a split second decision. Until we get referee's using video playbacks then there will always right and wrong decisions.

I want to see the Wallace incident on TV but most of the Celtic fans on the web site I looked at and quoted on the thread I started seemed to agree that Cha pulled Wallace back.

There was definite contact. I think Wallace would have got the ball....the big question being what could he have done with it??? The ref made a decision, which I believe was correct. I also believe the other 2 reds were correct.

There was definite contact. I think Wallace would have got the ball....the big question being what could he have done with it??? The ref made a decision, which I believe was correct. I also believe the other 2 reds were correct.

Was about to click agree..... except I didnt think Bocanegra fouled Samaras ;)

Well at least we don't have Bain to cover up Lennon's indiscretions unlike the last time.

But the media will still avoid reporting it in any serious way.

Tomorrow it will be "caught up in the heat of the moment" or words to that effect.

Lennon is a cancer in our game that the media love. Why?......because he sells papers in a time that nobody wants to buy papers.

I thought all the sending off's were a bit harsh today. Didn't do the game justice.

But it was glorious how we played them off the park. If the players had shown the same spirit & determination at other times throughout the season we'd still be on top, 10 point penalty or not.

Lennon is Lennon and always will be Lennon.

I thought all the sending off's were a bit harsh today. Didn't do the game justice.

2 out of the 3 were harsh (Cha & Boca), but correct. They weren't nasty/dirty challenges, but they were last man/goal scoring opportunities, and therefore they had to walk.

Wanyama's challenge was a 2 footed lunge, and as such is a straight red - it could have been nasty.

The fact that there were 3 reds does give the impression that it was a dirty game, which it wasn't. It WAS very physical, with some tough tackles, but I thought the ref did a great job & let the game flow without the need to dish out numerous yellow cards.