What did Lennon do?

After the second sending off, Lawwell and Reid were seen disappearing very quickly out off the director's box in the direction of the Rangers media room where Lennon was watching the second half on the TV after being sent off after being humiliatingly being unable to control his temper yet again.

I wonder what damager TLB was causing that it needed the likes of Lawwell to calm him down? :whistling:

After the second sending off, Lawwell and Reid were seen disappearing very quickly out off the director's box in the direction of the Rangers media room where Lennon was watching the second half on the TV after being sent off after being humiliatingly being unable to control his temper yet again.

I wonder what damager TLB was causing that it needed the likes of Lawwell to calm him down? :whistling:

Excuse me Mr Referee Sir; but do you really think that was a red card offence, bit harsh what ho!

I sit in Bar 72, right on the centre line, thus looking up the tunnel.

Lennon booted his dug out seat before half time(this was the second such incident, the first after the initial sending off), the fourth official sat him down and had a 30-40 second word. At half time, he disappeared up the tunnel but could be seen at the far end, waiting on the referee. I could see him gesticulating before both he and the officials turned the corner.

Lennon claims he spoke quietly to the referee, informing him he disagreed with his decision to send off the Korean. Further, he claims he has witnesses to the incident. He sites returning to the away dressing room and giving his team talk and was returning to the dug out for the second half when he was informed by the fourth official he had been denied access by the referee. Lennon claims he was denied access to his place of work and stopped from doing his job. He stated this decision was, "a joke".

The line being peddled after the game was he did not feel safe in the main stand and decided to watch the second half on a TV in the media room.

I am sure Vincent Lunny will pen another letter to Lennon, apologising for the nasty ref' and providing assurance that clarity and transperancy will prevail.

Actually, the first red was never a sending off, but just take it up the arse, you should be used to it by now.

Seems you and I cant agree on anything today :D

I thought it was a definite red. There was contact (Cha tugged Wallace's arm), Wallace WOULD have got to the ball IMO, and Celtic had no cover - Mulgrew was amost in a different postcode to Wallace when Wallace was pulled down.

Again, looks like we will have to agree to disagree.

The line being peddled after the game was he did not feel safe in the main stand and decided to watch the second half on a TV in the media room.

He could have easily sat safely directors' box, but he took the easy way out and hide inside as he knew what was coming.

In an interview with Lemmon....he seeminly told the ref to "do his job properly", and allow him to do his. He also claims to have witnesses (A Thompson - convenient!!!) who will back up his story that it was a calm & rational discussion without any swearing.....

Personally, I thought the ref had a pretty decent game....he let a lot of tough tackles go - ON BOTH SIDES, and I think only showed 1 (maybe 2) yellow cards. The 3 red cards IMHO don't truly reflect the nature of the game. Again IMHO, they were all justified!!!

Lemmon just couldn't accept that his team had been played off the park!!!

In an interview with Lemmon....he seeminly told the ref to "do his job properly", and allow him to do his. He also claims to have witnesses (A Thompson - convenient!!!) who will back up his story that it was a calm & rational discussion without any swearing.....

Personally, I thought the ref had a pretty decent game....he let a lot of tough tackles go - ON BOTH SIDES, and I think only showed 1 (maybe 2) yellow cards. The 3 red cards IMHO don't truly reflect the nature of the game. Again IMHO, they were all justified!!!

Lemmon just couldn't accept that his team had been played off the park!!!

Yes I thought it was very noticeable that the ref let a number of tackles go where he awarded a foul that normally might have been a yellow but kept his cards in his pocket on this occasion. Kerkar go the only yellow for a silly foul in MF but there were definitely worse fouls by Brown, Wallace and McCulloch.

I want to see the Wallace incident on TV but most of the Celtic fans on the web site I looked at and quoted on the thread I started seemed to agree that Cha pulled Wallace back.