Info on Singaporean bid for club

People behind bid acknowledge they are playing catch-up with other bidders but are extremely serious about buying the club.

Given Kennedy's been rejected, and I am not fond of the other 2, I am interested in this Singapore bid.

I'm not aiming for a bite in any way here, and your information is appreciated, but surely the person you cannot name is Shazad Bakhsh?

No, it's not him - I don't know the guy.

Next: money is already in place to buy the club in full and meet demands of CVA. Purchase is a long term project - not quick turnaround.

This is good and welcoming news to my eyes

Guest ScottEastEnclosure

Are these guys (or guy) genuine?

Horrible question, I know, and you can't take people at face value anymore these days - too many snakes like Whyte around - but does it look like we can trust these guys?

Next: money is already in place to buy the club in full and meet demands of CVA. Purchase is a long term project - not quick turnaround.

The fact the money is in place would suggest they have been in detailed discussion with admin with regards sums involved re cva

Frankie ‏ @GersnetOnline

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Next: Nominal board of UK based (majority Scottish) business experts to be appointed. All apparently Rangers fans and have been approached.