We will remember you said the players would get no pay

We will remember how you wanted our trophies taken away

We will remember how you said it was the Rangers no more

We will remember how into our history you tore

But one day soon and it won't be long

We will remember those who have done us wrong

For we will be back and you can bet

Those who laughed we will never forget.

Picked it up from the Assembly's facebook page.

Rangers as a club will do nothing.

The best thing Rangers, as a club can do is sweep the domestic board next year!!! Show all those who are happy to put the boot in....that they need bigger & heavier boots to keep us down!!!

Great post BD but history tells us that Rangers as a club will do nothing.

The people and groups you mention get a press pass every week to Ibrox still, that says it all.

I wouldn't ban reporters though, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth and makes the club look petty. Rangers need more forthright PR. We are constantly told we as a club engage in bigotry. That being proud of being British is distasteful and that being Scottish we should only fly Saltires etc. We are mocked for supporting Armed Forces personnel, past & present, for our traditions etc.

We need to come out more, not snidey remarks, nothing to do with other clubs, but more PR about how proud we are of our club, our history. I do LIKE that Rangers as a club doesn't engage in pettiness in public, but it says something when it's only really since the Administrators have come in that our statements have been more hardhitting.

I wouldn't ban reporters though, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth and makes the club look petty. Rangers need more forthright PR. We are constantly told we as a club engage in bigotry. That being proud of being British is distasteful and that being Scottish we should only fly Saltires etc. We are mocked for supporting Armed Forces personnel, past & present, for our traditions etc.

We need to come out more, not snidey remarks, nothing to do with other clubs, but more PR about how proud we are of our club, our history. I do LIKE that Rangers as a club doesn't engage in pettiness in public, but it says something when it's only really since the Administrators have come in that our statements have been more hardhitting.

I agree with you if we lived in a fair and normal country. What you are suggesting just will not work. They will just either not report it of just make up more lies.

Rangers need to cut all ties they can with the media here and run our own. It's the only way forward.

I agree with you if we lived in a fair and normal country. What you are suggesting just will not work. They will just either not report it of just make up more lies.

Rangers need to cut all ties they can with the media here and run our own. It's the only way forward.

You don't agree with the democratic principle of freedom of the press then?

Sigh. I know you are right. This is what I hate about Scotland, and why I don't see how we could go independent, as much as theory may intrigue me.