how about starting a petition to get sdm stripped of his knighthood? the fucker has stripped us bare of any dignity (every bit as much as whyte) and it would give every bear an opportunity to get back at him for what he has done to our club.

would like to know what you all think!

I've NEVER used the term sir in connection with him what others call him is of no interest to me. I do though feel we need (if we survive) to get his name away from our club so need to rename Auchenhowie after one of people who never shamed the club - I'd go for Wilton myself!

If Rangers don't survive and loose the history the for me it won't matter a toss I won't be supporting a newco! Any money I would have spent on Rangers would be spent abroad in extra holidays.

Once this is over i'm hoping Rangers go back to being on the back page of the paper and I think starting a campaign to have him stripped of the sir would keep us on the front page and I don't want that. I think SDM has questions to answer but he chased the dream and at the time it was was what alot of Rangers fans wanted at the time perhaps if we knew what we know now it would've been different. But who knows.....

If anything it would put murray on the front pages, something that hes successfully evaded whilst we sink further into the myre. he needs to feel our anger but there are few avenues for this.

Hindsight is a great thing but from what i know now i wish Murray had never bought the club. see him for what he is, a fraudster and a charlatan. He has sent us into the abyss. is he here to take responsibility for his actions? is he hell as like. His name is hardly mentioned with whyte taking all the flack.

It would be the ultimate insult for Murray should it ever happen, even trying to make it happen.

Have never called him Sir, and have never refered to our training centre as MP.

I understand BBC Scotland are digging heavily into SDM to do the same hatchet job (sorry investigative journalistic piece) on him as they did on CW.

Only a decade late with that one as nobody at the BBC had the balls to do it when they were asked to do so nearly a decade ago. Shame the current management of the BBC in Scotland werent around then.

Murray's name will come out of this as the scumbag he is, we just have more important things to deal with just now.