Lets Stick together

One thing is for sure, we all want answers at the moment.

Paul Le Guen said he was stunned with Dundee Uniteds winner yesterday and i think every other Gers fan could use this word also.

We can sit and debate all day where things are going wrong and almost every reason would have a valid point from the rotten core of the club to under performing over paid players.

Last Season the team and manager were out of date, but this season our new fresh manager team along with new players just arent getting it right.

We all know they need time but the current team from yesterday should still be more than capable of turning over the SPL bottom club especially when they were in command. The excuse of being new-bee's cant go on forever because these guys are training with each other day in day out.

But id urge all Bears to once again be patient with things on the park. I have a feeling this week will see our manager kick some butt in the dressing room and rightly so. I think its time to get tough at Ibrox and Murray Park. We have taken a bit of a battering off the park so the team needs its 12th man.

Lets stick together and get behind Paul Le Guen and Co.

gribz all we can do as supporters is show up at the games loyaly week after week no matter what happens on the park. but the team and the manager deserve every bit of critisism that is being directed their way at the minute. Leguen has severely over estimated the squad that he inherited and has underestimated the SPL. mix this with the buch of duds he has brought in from a backwater league in Europe and its a real recipe for disaster. my biggest gripe is the formation that he sets his team out every week. I dont know if its arrogance or stubberness that makes him stick to it but he must be the only guy in scotland who cant see that it doesnt work. leguens previous track record counts for nothing now and his honeymoon period is well and truly over. He now has some serious soul searching to do if he is to turn this mess around. Right now we are serious trouble and could very easily find our selves fighting for a place in the top 6 if another couple of games dont go our way. not in my wildest dreams did i expect to be in this situation as i belived that leguen would turn things around from last years disaster but it is time to turn the heat up on our manager and let him know that he is not doing a good enough job.

gribz all we can do as supporters is show up at the games loyaly week after week no matter what happens on the park. but the team and the manager deserve every bit of critisism that is being directed their way at the minute. Leguen has severely over estimated the squad that he inherited and has underestimated the SPL. mix this with the buch of duds he has brought in from a backwater league in Europe and its a real recipe for disaster. my biggest gripe is the formation that he sets his team out every week. I dont know if its arrogance or stubberness that makes him stick to it but he must be the only guy in scotland who cant see that it doesnt work. leguens previous track record counts for nothing now and his honeymoon period is well and truly over. He now has some serious soul searching to do if he is to turn this mess around. Right now we are serious trouble and could very easily find our selves fighting for a place in the top 6 if another couple of games dont go our way. not in my wildest dreams did i expect to be in this situation as i belived that leguen would turn things around from last years disaster but it is time to turn the heat up on our manager and let him know that he is not doing a good enough job.

I must have missed this one as it's a very good post.

Onc again though....the players must take most of the blame IMO, we created enough first half chances to win the game.As the game wore on you could see our midfield falling away and this is where i blame PLG for not changing it, everybody could see DUTD getting more into the game, apart from our manager.

I blame PLG for not buying/picking two centre backs that can challenge crosses in the box.

We've had many Rangers teams who have dominated and only scored one goal even with McCoist and Hateley on the pitch, but the championship winning ones usually kept it tight at the back, especially at the end of the game.

Clean sheets and playing for the full 90 minutes are both cliché when it comes to winning the league.

Besides we're the ones who should be scoring the late goals not the team at the bottom of the table.

How many times have Celtic won the game in the last few minutes this season? I've lost count.

PLG was supposed to make our team fitter and being fit enough to play twice a week has always been a prerequisite at Rangers.

Us loyal supporters are being pissed upon by the Rangers players and management right now. We work to earn our money to goto Rangers games, buy food and merchandise meanwhile the players and staff do fuck all and earn in a week what we'd like to earn in a year. Fuck the lot of them!

I don't think it's a lack of effort on the players part. I think it's a squad of mostly half decent players who are being led by a coach who is struggling or refusing to adapt his footballing philosophy to the requirements of the SPL.

Scottish football is an entity all to it's own. PLG needs to quickly realise his squads capabilities, figure out what the SPL is all about and adapt accordingly....It shouldn't be rocket science to a manager of his repute.