will you support

if rangers do indeed go into liquidation who will support a new co?

i wont be. should we go down the pan then im finished with football. i will never put another penny into the game and ill make sure my son doesnt either.

I sat on my grandfathers knee when i was 5 and he told me that his dad too was a rangers fan. that takes my familys involvement with rangers back to before the turn of the 20th century. A very long line of tradition. A tradition that will disappear in an instant should we go down the tubes over the next few weeks.

You just cant replace that. it just wont be the same.

First of all I agree with Craig and 26th, No Surrender. Rangers will always be Rangers no matter what road we go down. Secondly Your statement "and ill make sure my son doesnt either." I would be totally ashamed to make a statement like that, my children were given the right to make their own choices in life whether I agree with them or not.

Shocking statement!

No-one can take away our history,what is happening to us now will be part of our history,so long as there is a team playing at Ibrox called Rangers I will be there.

Also,I like the idea of dropping into the 3rd Division,if the corrupt SFA and the other clubs get their way with regards to sanctions meaning we can't compete for the title due to points deductions,restrictions that they all want imposed on us,yet want us to remain in the SPL so as to continue to feed of our support as we are a cash cow for them. No thanks!,if we are to start again then so be it,as has already been posted we could develope more young players as we come up through the divisions,hopefully keeping the support that we have now which would continue to generate cash and keep expenditure down and grow again to dominate Scottish football,as our history shows we are the biggest and most successful club in Scotland.

Would I support a 'newco'? Ha Ha Ha...Of course I would. Rangers will never die.

If some 'people' out there think differently then shame on you. Glasgow Rangers, Rangers 2012, FC Rangers of Glasgow who gives a flying ****? We will continue to play our football at Ibrox, wear the famous blue jersey, white shorts and red and black socks, turn up in our thousands to watch us hump the deluded from mhankyland, it's THEIR problem, not ours.

As for our history...get a grip ffs, that can never be taken away. Me? I'll repeat what other Bears have voiced...NO SURRENDER!

you cant support a club that doesnt exist

There are apparently some misconceptions about the word liquidation here. Rangers as a club will only end if they are wound up completely, just as Third Lanark was. That will not happen. If anything, the company behind it will cease to exist (be liquidated), after its assets have been transfered to a "newco" or something alike. And BTW, if you do need some sort of encouragement, look at Fiorentina. Far stranger things have happened than e.g. what Miller proposes. And no, nothing of this looks good and rosy.

Fiorentina got special treatment from the Italian FA if memory serves me....something to do with their contribution to football in that country.

It's very worrying that the opposite is happening in Scotland regarding Rangers service to football, not just here but all over the world.

Rangers like Fiorentina are renowned and have done great things for the football cause, and a little respect shown to us wouldn't go amiss.

The point is that while the Italians did that for Fiorentina as you described, sending Rangers into the wilderness or make them toothless will wreck the whole of the SPL, no matter how much bluster comes from the would-be giants of the New Firm and the Hooped Horrors beyond the river Clyde. The SPL will end up being a second Welsh League ...

Don't know what I would do without Rangers, well I do improve my handicap.

But to Hell with that the handicap can stay where it is and my family and future family will go and watch the greatest football team in the world, Rangers Till I Die.

Rangers, Rangers FC, Rangers 2012, Rangers FC 2012.. I couldnt care less what the company is called. The team will always be Glasgow Rangers & I will always be a supporter, newco or not.

Though the straits be broad and narrow, we'll follow we will,

Follow we will, Follow we will.

Though the straits be broad and narrow, we'll follow we will,

We will follow in the footsteps of our team. [God bless them]

Follow follow, we will follow Rangers,

Everywhere, anywhere,

We will follow on,

To Dundee, Hamilton, Aberdeen and back again,

If they go to Dublin we will follow on.

For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers,

No not one, and there never shall be one,

Celtic know all about their troubles,

We will fight till the day is done.

For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers,

No not one, and there never shall be one!