Put your cards on the table over these two important questions

1. Liquidation. Will you support a newco?

My answer is that having given the matter a great deal of thought DIFINIITELY NO! All the years I've followed Rangers would be like the memory of my Mother and Father and people I've cared for in the past DEAD! It puts into question what is the point in supporting a club that isn't everlasting, because whether we give the issue much thought or not that's basically the rationale of our support!

Now, it's always hard to gauge fans' opinion - my thoughts are that (forum wise especially) although around 75-80% say they will 'not walk away' most WILL WALK AWAY In my opinion them saying that is hugely bravado on their part as when they're faced with the cold facts that this newco will have no trophies and no history to sustain them through barren years they will simply stop coming! My thinking is that 'initially' they'll get around 10,000 at Ibrox with that number slowly falling over the years.

Do you agree or disagree with that?

2. Taking away our trophies. Would you support Rangers (newco or not) if these cunts on the 30th of April take away any of our trophies?

For me the answer is again DEFINITELY NO! My reasons are the same as for 1.

Don't get me wrong I'll take a lot of comfort if Rangers survive but I won't continue to put money into something where the prizes and successes I've cherished can be taken away!

Tbh, it is completely irrational for these Rangers hating cunts at the SFA/SPl to try to take these actions, but the hatred they have for us is such... Would it mean games the Dutch players played in were awarded too the opposition? Where do they stop with that nonsense? It's one thing doing it to Sion when a competition is underway but...

For those of you who have answered yes to either of these ask yourselves a question: Rangers beat Celtic to win a trophy and you leave the ground smiling but at some point you must be thinking HAVE WE REALLY WON...:disgusted:

By the way if they find us guilty of using double contracts and decide to relegate us to the 3rd Division I would continue supporting Rangers - I have no problem with getting punished for the way we let David Murray run us, but they mess with memories then as far as I'm concerned it's GAME OVER for scottish football!

What kind of response do you expect to a post like that? Do your walking away now mate and save us the hassle of reading your hanky waving pish. NO SURRENDER.

What I'm saying here is reality, whether you like it or not Rangers Rovers 2012 will drop support by huge margins in the case of 1 and in the case of 2 the support will gradually dwindle and we'll have same levels of support relative to Dundee v Dundee Utd - we'll eventually fall by the wayside like Dundee have in that city!!

Now, you can call that hanky waving if you like, but should either 1 or 2 happen time will prove me right! If they don't happen I'll continue supporting MY TEAM and I don't need permission from you for that!

As Morgan F said in The Shawshank Redemption THERE'S A HARSH TRUTH TO BE FACED - by ignoring that harsh truth YOU make it more likely.

Edited by A Horse With No Name

I personally think you have things turned inside out. I believe we may lose a few supporters in the beginning but after a few seasons and a league win then things will return to normal and the Newco will be a part of the history of the Glasgow Rangers football club,. Which is what it should have been called all along.

Just as another point. Do any of the supporters outwith Glasgow disagree with using Glasgow in the name? Would you still support with Glasgow in the name?

What I'm saying here is reality, whether you like it or not Rangers Rovers 2012 will drop support by huge margins in the case of 1 and in the case of 2 the support will gradually dwindle and we'll have same levels of support relative to Dundee v Dundee Utd - we'll eventually fall by the wayside like Dundee have in that city!!

Now, you can call that hanky waving if you like, but should either 1 or 2 happen time will prove me right! If they don't happen I'll continue supporting MY TEAM and I don't need permission from you for that!

As Morgan F said in The Shawshank Redemption THERE'S A HARSH TRUTH TO BE FACED - by ignoring that harsh truth YOU make it more likely.

I literally can't understand your line of thinking here. The harsh truth that needs faced is that some folk are bowing to the SFA and more so to the scum by pandering to this idea of a loss of identity. Do you support the team that plays at Ibrox in blue? Or do you support a corporate structure? I don't mean to be personally insulting but my feeling is that we'd be better off without people like yourself and your unbelievable attitude. As Rab C.Nesbitt once said "Get tae fuck".

This is a valid question and not to be mocked.

it’s a very difficult question to answer as it’s not something that’s done with logic or with a well thought out process. This comes from the heart, it’s like loosing the love of your life. Rangers is the thing that each and every one of us loves the longest in your life. If the core and history is removed and it’s a New Rangers, i defy anyone not to actually have some sort of “twinge” in the heart when it actually happens. IMO you’re not normal if you don't

If your life runs to a normal process you outlive your parents, you’re obviously around before your kids and Mrs. Rangers are in your heart from the second you walked into Ibrox or listened to your dad or Granddad talk about Rangers and watch them on the TV with them. You’re love for Rangers is unconditional, i do appreciate that some people will find it easy to transfer the love of the Old to the new, and good luck to you.

I’ve tried to bury my feelings over this, that in itself tells me that i may struggle to give a new Rangers the love i have now for them.

Lets hope we don;t have to deal with this then this question is invalid.

If thing go down the newco route, i do belive there will be a lot of folk saying they'll not support it. However, i would put money on the 1st newco game @ Ibrox being a complete sell-out!!!

Completely agree