Put your cards on the table over these two important questions

If thing go down the newco route, i do belive there will be a lot of folk saying they'll not support it. However, i would put money on the 1st newco game @ Ibrox being a complete sell-out!!!

There (as expected) is a lot of bravado and beating of the chests - but within a short space of time the reality will set in. If either 1 or 2 happens for me 1 will be akin to a FATAL heart attack while 2 will be getting HIV, with death taking longer...

The one person (not Ally with his SFA pleading) that has shown the right attitude is Alex McLeish - when asked about his attitude re trophies being removed said I'D LIKE TO SEE THEM TAKE MY MEDALS OFF ME!

This silly attitude of Ally McCoists (We Don't Do Walking Away) and those of you that echo it are just giving the people that hate Rangers the green light to get tore in! Where is the deterrent to those that vote on April 30th to be fair?

What these people are pushing for is simple. They have two outcomes in mind: First to try and get Rangers liquidated, second to take away our titles. These people hope that Rangers fans will return to subsidising scottish football after either 1 or 2, they hope we don't do walking away as they need our money!

Rangers are the most successful club team in the world - destroying that by liquidation or removing trophies at their leisure destroys our soul! It will destroy scottish football too...

The more you stick to this woeful (and untruthful) idea of not walking away the more you invite damage on the club, also for those being abusive I really do fear for you because if either 1 or 2 happens (maybe even both) you are in for a rude awakening because you'll find out then the real enemy wasn't me, I naturally hope neither of these happens, but if it lessens the worry - just keep abusing me!

It's sad if you allow your support for a club to be dictated by the actions of the SFA. Do they have that much influence over you?

Rangers Rovers 2012 won't be my team!

Give this newco some thought, there will be no more RFC badges, no pictures of ex players inside the stadium (if this newco still own it - Celtic could buy it and use it for U21 matches), the SFA maybe not even give you permission to use the colour blue, christ it's a depressing scenario!

Only a matter of time before Celtic surpassed our trophy haul is another...

Also picture yourself in discussions with Tims.. Or even Sheepshaggers... Christ Partick Thistle will be a more successful club...

It's sad some of you won't face these harsh truths!

Edited by A Horse With No Name

Give this newco some thought, there will be no more RFC badges, no pictures of ex players inside the stadium (if this newco still own it - Celtic could buy it and use it for U21 matches), the SFA maybe not even give you permission to use the colour blue, christ it's a depressing scenario!

Also picture yourself in discussions with Tims.. Or even Sheepshaggers... Christ Partick Thistle will be a more successful club...

It sad some of you won't face these harsh truths!

A rose by any other name is still a rose. Or a horse is still a horse! Bombay is now called Mumbai but it's still Bombay effectively.

Rangers were founded by teenagers, all the early reports of the club highlighted their enthusiastic approach. Rangers were the light and speedy blues. A word, 'SPIRIT' became synonymous with our club; whether it was the spirit of Rangers or the spirit of Ibrox. The word, SPIRIT defined our first 50 years.

My first game was in the early 60s, at Cathkin Park against Third Lanark. It was the opening game of the season, the sun shone and my father placed me over the wall to sit on the wide grass verge with the other boys. I was aware of the growing excitement of those surrounding, everytime the team in blue went forward. It was heady, the feeling of oneness was overwhelming. I fell in love with the SPIRIT. At the age of 7-8, 3-4 years after the described event, I fell in love with Rangers.

Whatever happens, whatever becomes of my club, whatever manifestation it takes, .............................. I look forward to falling in love all over again.

I believe I may well have been at that game, there was a long snake line at the one boy's gate; I too was sitting on the track and can well remember Alex Scott having to take a step back before taking a corner as a mounted policeman passed between him and corner flag!

My first game was at Ibrox in the mid fifties also v Third Lanark and I said that I would always support the team that won. I believe it was the 1957/58 season when Rangers won 5-1 and I saw Jim Baxter's first game for Rangers against Partick Thistle in 1960.

As I said elsewhere in the context of UEFA: if it looks like Rangers i.e. we play in red, white and blue; plays at the same stadium with the same trophies in the trophy room even if they were won by a different legal entity; and its fans sing "follow follow" as they have always done, then it is the same Rangers for me.

You rightly refer to the "spirit" of the Club.

If there is a newco, I would support it for the rest of my life as I have supported Rangers for the past 55 years and I would bring back the motto "aye ready".

It's sad some of you won't face these harsh truths!

I wasn't referring to the newco scenario. I was talking about your other point.

As for your newco point, what will have changed other than the company number? The name of the company will be the same, the name of the club will be the same, we will still play at Ibrox and we will still wear blue. It's sad that you can't face these straightforward truths!

By the way if they find us guilty of using double contracts and decide to relegate us to the 3rd Division I would continue supporting Rangers - I have no problem with getting punished for the way we let David Murray run us, but they mess with memories then as far as I'm concerned it's GAME OVER for scottish football!

Your point is based on a false premise. Neither the SFA nor the SPL can relegate us to the SFL3. The SPL can impose various sanctions and if we are liquidated the member clubs can decide whether or not to readmit us to the SPL as a newco.

However, only the member clubs of the SFL can decide whether or not to admit us to the SFL3.

If the SPL and the SFL amalgamate voluntarilly or are forced to do so by the SFA then that would be a different matter but that could not apply before next season so wouldn't apply to Rangers current situation.

There (as expected) is a lot of bravado and beating of the chests - but within a short space of time the reality will set in. If either 1 or 2 happens for me 1 will be akin to a FATAL heart attack while 2 will be getting HIV, with death taking longer...

You do know you're talking about a football team at the end of the day don't you? I really don't see how you can compare a "football" team going out of business to either of those terrible things!

If people choose to support a "new" Rangers it could be the rebirth of something great back to what the "old" Rangers stood for and at the end of the day it will still be Rangers won't it?

The future of Rangers football club will be a little more clearer come 5pm tomorrow night! Fingers crossed!

My feeling is from around 11am tomorrow things will start to heat up. Maybe good, maybe bad, maybe something hugely unexpected........or it could be another damp squib

Would prefer no newco but to me Rangers us Rangers no matter the companies house crap. This is football and the business side is just an incredibly tedious diversion. (In fact I'm now convinced the finance world is the most boring planet in the Universe with no morals and just driven by pure greed). You can't just wipe out history - unless you're a mad dictator..