John Bennett Withdraws from The Blue Knights Consortium

I think it is naive of us to think that BH forced him out. I dont think that is the case at all.

The only real issue I have with this is that BH published it, I think it should have been something kept to himself but even then John Bennett himself OK'd it to be released.

Perhaps it's not us but rather you that's being naive in this occasion.

To be fair, surely Bennett could (and with respect should) have told BH to mind his own business... ;)

I won't be throwing insults, because I simply cannot understand Alan's way of thinking, the motivation for it...nothing...it baffles me.

Maybe I'm just stupid.

The move has potentially caused a delay/hold up in TBK's progress and even if it doesn't the intent and potential for disruption has been created by the OP's actions.

One of the most bizarre missions I've ever come across from a 'Rangers fan'.

You may be right.

But.... are you seriously suggesting that ONE Rangers fan, asking how he was going to manage his day job as well as help re-invigorate Rangers, caused John Bennett to remove himself from TBK's ?

If so then either John Bennett wasnt the right person to be involved anyway, being so fickle, or BH has a hell of a lot of sway over Bennett due to his clients' investments in Bennett's funds.

It would appear that we will have to agree to disagree because I cant believe that ONE person has managed to force Bennett out. I suspect that there are other, far bigger reasons that he pulled out.

Guest blair_omnibus

Directly affecting a campaign that has fan involvement at it's core whilst you sit on your chair at Supporters Direct pretending to help fans have more say at board level

I have a feeling that Mr Harris won't be welcomed at Ibrox by many from now on in.

Bennett was never actually confirmed as being a member of TBK. Perhaps some fingers should be pointed at Paul Murray for suggesting he was without getting such confirmation from Bennett himself first.

Guest Fisher23
Directly affecting a campaign that has fan involvement at it's core whilst you sit on your chair at Supporters Direct pretending to help fans have more say at board level

I have a feeling that Mr Harris won't be welcomed at Ibrox by many from now on in.

And rightly so.

"This is purely my personal opinion and not on behalf of all Ranger fans - I might be happier if the club went into liquidation and started afresh,"

That quote sickens me!