Blue Knights + Kennedy Joint Bid Submitted - Ticketus NOT in consortium

I'm led to believe that is the case that he was part of the "consortium".

I have a random question for you. What does your name mean?

The literal interpretation is something to do with being the sister of Diego Forlan, but that's a bit too obvious and...bizarre. Especially as you appear to be male?

Just being nosy :)

I have a random question for you. What does your name mean?

The literal interpretation is something to do with being the sister of Diego Forlan, but that's a bit too obvious and...bizarre. Especially as you appear to be male?

Just being nosy :)

Yes it's after that very lady.

I'll give you a day or so to see if you (or anyone) can work it out, it's a wee bit cryptic but if you look hard enough the clues are there!

Yes it's after that very lady.

I'll give you a day or so to see if you (or anyone) can work it out, it's a wee bit cryptic but if you look hard enough the clues are there!

Ok, I may be wildly off base here, so apologies if I say anything offensive, but...

I've read on this forum that you are in a wheelchair - not sure if that was true, but it would be a pretty dire thing to say if it was innaccurate. She is also in a wheelchair, and Forlan considers her his inspiration and she's why he's a footballer at all.

That's from a quick google.

Is that anything like correct?

Ok, I may be wildly off base here, so apologies if I say anything offensive, but...

I've read on this forum that you are in a wheelchair - not sure if that was true, but it would be a pretty dire thing to say if it was innaccurate. She is also in a wheelchair, and Forlan considers her his inspiration and she's why he's a footballer at all.

That's from a quick google.

Is that anything like correct?

Pour yourself a cyber pint....:drink:

Was told I couldn't go to Villarreal because there were no wheelchair facilities but I already knew she watched most of her brothers games, much to Mr MacIntyre's vexation I decided no wasn't really an option as we'd already booked flights + hotel etc. Ended up my mate phoned one of his previous colleagues who happened to be an ex priest :popeyjoe: who just happened to have a neighbour called Florentino Perez and a short time later it was confirmed that I could attend. Ended up in the corridor at the top of the main stand hospitality boxes, cracking view and some excellent tapas liberated from the rangers box.

Almost crashed into Forlans' sister when she came out of the lift, hence the username adopted after a banning on FF.

Pour yourself a cyber pint....:drink:

Was told I couldn't go to Villarreal because there were no wheelchair facilities but I already knew she watched most of her brothers games, much to Mr MacIntyre's vexation I decided no wasn't really an option as we'd already booked flights + hotel etc. Ended up my mate phoned one of his previous colleagues who happened to be an ex priest :popeyjoe: who just happened to have a neighbour called Florentino Perez and a short time later it was confirmed that I could attend. Ended up in the corridor at the top of the main stand hospitality boxes, cracking view and some excellent tapas liberated from the rangers box.

Almost crashed into Forlans' sister when she came out of the lift, hence the username adopted after a banning on FF.

Could you not find out if Perez fancies buying us? Got to have more money than TBK given the paltry bids they keep putting in.

Edited by bigy