Blue Knights submit revised offer (Mon 10am)

If that were the case, then it would mean that everyone involved has been telling us lies and that almost 11 weeks worth of administration costs have been run up for f^ck all.

People telling lies in charge of Rangers whatever next, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if that's been the plan.

Hope I'm bloody wrong though.

Scottish sun carrying a story that the knights have increased their bid but I expect D&F to knock that on the head......but wait another press conference today immediately after the sfa deliver the knock out blow to our club!

3rd Division football it is then,

The BK’s will suffer huge backlash if they allow us to go to the wall. The names of all BK’s will come out and their businesses will suffer badly.

I never liked the BK’s, but because they’re all that’s left they have my backing, i have no other option, but if they let us go to the wall, by Christ there’s going to be MILLIONS of angry Bears here.

The clock is ticking at double time.

SORT THIS MESS OUT NOW!!

The BK’s will suffer huge backlash if they allow us to go to the wall. The names of all BK’s will come out and their businesses will suffer badly.

I never liked the BK’s, but because they’re all that’s left they have my backing, i have no other option, but if they let us go to the wall, by Christ there’s going to be MILLIONS of angry Bears here.

The clock is ticking at double time.

SORT THIS MESS OUT NOW!!

If they are that short of cash, then let us know the plan give us the fine details and let us invest from the start we are all just waiting for the nod. Or is the fan issue just a smoke screen to get us onside and they never have any intention of going to the fans in the future.

The BKâ??s will suffer huge backlash if they allow us to go to the wall. The names of all BKâ??s will come out and their businesses will suffer badly.

!

Why do 2 wrongs always make a right with you? It isnt their mess in the first place so why should their other ventures suffer? I can see your point if you said David Murray and Craig Whytes businesses will suffer or those involved in the SPL / SFA who are kicking us when down will suffer by not receiving our revenue.

The BK have put together a package they believe is safe for them so that should be respected.

Why do 2 wrongs always make a right with you? It isnt their mess in the first place so why should their other ventures suffer? I can see your point if you said David Murray and Craig Whytes businesses will suffer or those involved in the SPL / SFA who are kicking us when down will suffer by not receiving our revenue.

The BK have put together a package they believe is safe for them so that should be respected.

Sorry mate. But if they were properly serious they’d have us in the bag by now IMO. I understand that in the beginning of the bidding there is a poker game to be played, that’s business.

That was weeks ago. Why don;t they go in and ask D&F, “How much do you need?” Or is that too simple?

I agree with the first point Gribz but this isn't the time for safe it's time to go out on a limb and get the job done. The fans will be there to catch them if they look like falling.

Scottish sun carrying a story that the knights have increased their bid but I expect D&F to knock that on the head......but wait another press conference today immediately after the sfa deliver the knock out blow to our club!

3rd Division football it is then,

Here is The Sun's story:

SunSport understands Sale Sharks owner Brian Kennedy spent the weekend in talks with administrators Duff & Phelps.

Kennedy has made an improved offer on behalf of the Knights which he hopes will be enough to win control of the crisis club. Kennedy, who had been an independent bidder, teamed up with the Knights’ frontman Paul Murray last week. He has spent the last 48 hours driving behind-the-scenes talks as the Knights did more number-crunching in a bid to improve their position.

As we revealed at the weekend, their original bid was £5m but also took into consideration another £8m being slashed off the £50m debt. It’s believed the new figures mentioned are still LOWER than those of US-based rival Bill Miller, who last Friday pledged to pay £11.2m. But crucially Miller’s offer is conditional — and it’s still not certain that he’s ready to see through his proposal with a nailed-down deal.

Chicago trucking tycoon Miller wants to form a newco. That would involve taking Rangers down a complex route which includes a form of liquidation. But he will only do business if the SFA and SPL give him guarantees that there will be no further sanctions taken against the club. That looks unlikely, with league chairmen meeting at Hampden today to discuss possible changes to the SPL’s financial fair play rules.

Gers have also appealed the SFA’s decision to hammer them with a 12-month signing ban but the outcome of that could be another week away and they are fast running out of time.

The Blue Knights are still grinly determined to exit the process of administration by agreeing a deal with the club’s creditors through a CVA. But their biggest problem still remains negotiating a deal with shamed owner Craig Whyte over his 85.3% shareholding. There are legal options open to the Knights to manouevre Whyte out of the way but they are keen to only use those options as a last resort.

They would far rather negotiate a deal if they can. The next 24 hours could now prove vital to the bidding process. But on Saturday administrator David Whitehouse urged the Knights to up the ante in their bid — or see it doomed. The Knights have now done as they were asked and are now anxiously waiting to learn if their latest offer is good enough to finally see them named as the preferred bidders.

Edited by Stefanovitch