Blue Knights submit revised offer (Mon 10am)

Ok so now I'm starting to think D&P are being a pain in the arse. Delays delays delays. The Knights may well have to take this legal route.

I just don't know what I want now. A small part of me says O.K to liquidation just to screw the other clubs over. But no, I don't really want that.

The BTC is coming into sharp focus now and it's the reason Newco is inevitable, the BK's could offer £20m and guarantees and it still wouldn't satisfy HMRC AND the other creditors. the sooner we get united behind the Newco route the better, it will be done in a manner that retains the history both emotionally and technically.

Let's be clear, we have already LOST the BTC, the FTT is purely a number generating process. It could be massive (£75m) or it could be semi sensible (£25m-£35m) but either way it's not going to be repaid.

I've been saying for several weeks that Whyte was and still is the biggest obstacle to a CVA and avoiding liquidation.

Unfortunately, it's going to take a fair whack of cash to 'persuade' this guy to walk away and, even then, he may still want the smug symbolism of director's box tickets for life.

Those who want to buy the football club and, indeed you and I, are going to have to decide whether or not the distastefulness of paying this guy takes precedence over saving our club.

With talk of the sanctions in terms of points and losing up to 75% of revenue in the spl, surely even the financial case for staying in the spl rather than division 3 isn't as watertight as it appeared at the start?

The BTC is coming into sharp focus now and it's the reason Newco is inevitable, the BK's could offer £20m and guarantees and it still wouldn't satisfy HMRC AND the other creditors. the sooner we get united behind the Newco route the better, it will be done in a manner that retains the history both emotionally and technically.

Let's be clear, we have already LOST the BTC, the FTT is purely a number generating process. It could be massive (£75m) or it could be semi sensible (£25m-£35m) but either way it's not going to be repaid.

Have we lost it?

Of course, no-one in their right mind really wishes physical harm to Whyte, but if this all goes to the wall and he proves to be the main culprit for this to happen, does he really thinks he can hide anywhere on the planet?

As of this HMRC thing, it really beggars belief that they have not been able or willing to come to a decsion for 5 months here. From the looks of it, they purposfully keep the verdict on hold to see what happens during the take-over and with the CVA / liquidation stuff, so they might pounce on a new owner when he's ready. In that respect, one is tempted to show them the finger.gif and take the Miller route.

i dont see any other option other than the 3rd division. not any more. the more they hammer us they cut their own throats. I for one will back the team to the hilt and will do so for as long as it takes to get back to the top flight.

I dont support the SPL I support RANGERS!

Of course, no-one in their right mind really wishes physical harm to Whyte, but if this all goes to the wall and he proves to be the main culprit for this to happen, does he really thinks he can hide anywhere on the planet?

As of this HMRC thing, it really beggars belief that they have not been able or willing to come to a decsion for 5 months here. From the looks of it, they purposfully keep the verdict on hold to see what happens during the take-over and with the CVA / liquidation stuff, so they might pounce on a new owner when he's ready. In that respect, one is tempted to show them the finger.gif and take the Miller route.

I'm still favouring the Miller route at the moment, but my preference would probably be for the BK's bid (if that makes sense???)

I just don't have the confidence in Paul Murray that he can actually get it over the line!!! They have had weeks & weeks of discussions with backers & the admins, yet they appear no nearer the winning post. Miller has come in with a bid that ticks virtually all the boxes from the Admins, and he's done it pretty quickly. Miller's option also crucially doesn't involve Whyte's shares!!!

I also get the impression that Murray has taken the Whyte route of negitiations.....current price is £11.2m....we'll offer £5m.

If the BK's REALLY want to win control, they need to step up to the plate, with a financial package which rivals that of Bill Miller. The time of talking etc has long since passed....Miller has done his talking, now its time for the BK's to act or leave it to Miller to get on with!!!!

i dont see any other option other than the 3rd division. not any more. the more they hammer us they cut their own throats. I for one will back the team to the hilt and will do so for as long as it takes to get back to the top flight.

I dont support the SPL I support RANGERS!

Only bad point about going down to Div3 is we still need to come back to the SPHell eventually. Take it to the euro courts and UEFA that we are being hounded out of our own league and would like a move to England, probably never work but it would be nice to see the SFA squirm when we did it.

Only bad point about going down to Div3 is we still need to come back to the SPHell eventually. Take it to the euro courts and UEFA that we are being hounded out of our own league and would like a move to England, probably never work but it would be nice to see the SFA squirm when we did it.

A fact missed by many. It’s cutting off our nose to spike our face if we do this ourselves.