Has the Offensive behaviour at football Bill been scrapped already?

The one about facism and sectarianism is absolutely spot on and it was very civil of them to admit it. I wouldnt go so far as to want the individuals involved to die, but their club would not be missed by the community at large.

This was quite clearly a tit-for-tat situation for the amount of stuff we did not allow them into Ibrox with a month ago and was only to be expected. The fact that there own displays were deemed suitable by their match commander tells us more about him than anything else, and we shall take note for future use.

Personally, I am disappointed that their display was the best they could come up with. They have had months to come up with something really funny and entertaining, seeing as how they all love the craic and all that, and a banner wishing famine on us was all they could do. Here was me thinking famine was a taboo subject with them.

I am assuming that seeing as they wish famine on us, we can remind them that the famine is over?

The top two are OK but the bottom one is offensive.

I've complained to the cops regarding the bottom one, I had a chat with a officer at the game regarding the banner.

He refused to notify the control room as "it wasnt directed at anyone"..............

I've complained to the cops regarding the bottom one, I had a chat with a officer at the game regarding the banner.

He refused to notify the control room as "it wasnt directed at anyone"..............

What a joke.

Also the 'let the bigots die' and 'racism' aspects make me laugh, since Rangers have reported one of them to police now for the abuse Bartley gets - which we all know, is not a one off.

Pot, kettle, black.

Right you, get to the back of the class......