Iâ??m sure all of us are looking forwards to this one.

I think Utd will win. The biggest mistake (in a oxymoron sense) City made this season was hammering Utd. Fergie was hurt, as were the fans obv and heâ??ll have been suing this as his team talk for a few days.

Some will say itâ??ll be a damp squib, fair enough, itâ??s you opinion, i think it will be a great game, a red card or two and goals. I hope i can stay awake for it

Guest superrcooper7

I can see City winning it tbh, utd bound to be up for it but City have to win an I think they will. Hoping for a cracking game, can't wait.

I’m sure all of us are looking forwards to this one.

I think Utd will win. The biggest mistake (in a oxymoron sense) City made this season was hammering Utd. Fergie was hurt, as were the fans obv and he’ll have been suing this as his team talk for a few days.

Some will say it’ll be a damp squib, fair enough, it’s you opinion, i think it will be a great game, a red card or two and goals. I hope i can stay awake for it

Why would we ALL be looking forward to a non-Rangers game and it's even non-Scottish game? To me it's a Mickey Mouse game with no real relevance due to the Arab money paying for a Disney like team. It's this kind of fake, fantasy league stuff of our near neighbours that's helping to kill the Scottish game - and Rangers. I don't see why Scottish football fans should subscribe to it. My opinion... :fish:

Why would we ALL be looking forward to a non-Rangers game and it's even non-Scottish game? To me it's a Mickey Mouse game with no real relevance due to the Arab money paying for a Disney like team. It's this kind of fake, fantasy league stuff of our near neighbours that's helping to kill the Scottish game - and Rangers. I don't see why Scottish football fans should subscribe to it. My opinion... :fish:

hahaha. fancy a naked wrestle one day? :P