City have a long way to go before they can contend in Europe. But they do look like they have a serious chance now of winning the league.

They have the players to become a great team, but they're not there yet. All they need is time.

None of Man Utds big players had an impact. Not one spark from Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, Nani, Valencia or Young. I thought they should have brought on Berbatov to hold it up a bit more with his strength as the others seemed to be eased off it.

Newcastle away could be easier than people think, Newcastle like to have a go at teams which could open them up and City could score a few. I hope Im wrong though.

Another factor could be Mark Hughes going back to his old club with QPR on the last day and ruining the party for his other old club! Thats very unlikely given how bad QPR can be but if they are fighting to stay in the league then who knows.

So many twists this season I wouldnt say its over yet.

Newcastle v City is going to be massive now! I'd love to see City winning it but Newcastle hve been going well before Wigan.

Man Citeh will destroy Newcastle. Newcastle have flattered to deceive this season and their result and performance against Wigan at the weekend proves that. Citeh will camp in the Newcastle half for the 90 minutes. I can see the game being a bit of a damp squib to be honest.

Man Citeh will destroy Newcastle. Newcastle have flattered to deceive this season and their result and performance against Wigan at the weekend proves that. Citeh will camp in the Newcastle half for the 90 minutes. I can see the game being a bit of a damp squib to be honest.

I don’t think a single game can prove anything. if they had a run of 3+games, or had form of loosing to the so called lower teams then yes.

City should beat them, but it comes down to their bottle more than anything now as they are a very good side