Preferred Bidder in 24 Hours!

DK is allegedly a bear after we won the league against hivs his comments left me doubting that.

Both his and hannah's comments and paraphrasing of McCoist left a lot to be desired.

It won't take to long too find out if King was speaking the truth or not!

They haven't called you to tell you that Whyte just may be a wee bit of a rogue either have they?

I see you're back to blaming everything on a media conspiracy again hasn't proved to be a successful strategy so far has it?

I see you revert to attacking fellow posters not following your conspiracy and doom-mongering path. I do not blame the media, I say that I do not trust them - especially if their daytime job so far included sports reports. We do get some decent enough business stuff along the way, but if you read carefully, most of them say that since they haven't got all the details handy, they hardly can give you definite answers.

I guess we all have learned after the Whyte fiasco, but that does not say that we have to distrust anyone down to the core by default either. What I do note is that some tend to put a negative spin on nigh anything the admins do ... and if you e.g. belittle my opinion about the media, I'd reposte that with your essentially negative approach to anything D&P, no matter what.

Pity you didn't hear DK on Clyde strangely enough questioning the parts played by Duff & Phelps and especially David Grier (since October 2010) up to the present day, also questioning the disinformation coming from RFC PR/media department (don't chuckle too loudly) at Duff & Phelps behest.

No really, you tell me that I was sort of foolish to believe e.g. Whyte statements after the takeover or statements on the club's website, but want me to trust the words of Dave King? The chap who apparently has more tax people chasing his scalp than Whyte could count to (and yes, I assume that it is not solely malcontent on the RSA tax people's side)? The chap who stood idly by and watched SDM lead us all down the path to oblivion, the chap who did nothing during the Lloyds' years, or, indeed during the takeover? You know something? I actually do not want an answer from you to that. D&P will do what they have to anyways, whether you or me like it or not. I for one will not run about in 2 years time waving a flag proclaiming "I told you so!", no matter what the state of play will be then.

Edited by der Berliner

No really, you tell me that I was sort of foolish to believe e.g. Whyte statements after the takeover or statements on the club's website, but want me to trust the words of Dave King? The chap who apparently has more tax people chasing his scalp than Whyte could count to (and yes, I assume that it is not solely malcontent on the RSA tax people's side)? The chap who stood idly by and watched SDM lead us all down the path to oblivion, the chap who did nothing during the Lloyds' years, or, indeed during the takeover? You know something? I actually do not want an answer from you to that. D&P will do what they have to anyways, whether you or me like it or not. I for one will not run about in 2 years time waving a flag proclaiming "I told you so!", no matter what the state of play will be then.

Forlan was talking about Darrell King dB, not Dave King.