The RST told us to 'keep our powder dry'

How would that work?

From the day we went into administration, Paul Murray has drip-fed info to Dingwall as a mechanism of getting info to the support, promoting TBK and decrying other bids. MD has praised Murray personally throughout the bid process in a manner hitherto unseen on FF. Remember the Ticketus deal wherein they were to be paid £1m p/a for 10 years? Dingwall breathlessly presented it on FF as, "A brilliant deal struck by Paul Murray". Now Dingwall and the poodles are encouraging fans to spam Bill Miller, presumably to put him off bidding. The fools are gambling with the very future of the club in a last, desperate attempt to see their chosen bidder get the nod.

And we're supposed to believe MD is orchestrating all this effort simply because he feels Paul Murray's bid is best for the club? Aye, right you are.

If MD is not on a promise of a paid role at Ibrox once mini-Murray gets the keys, be it in a supporter liaison or a PR capacity, I'm Gerry Adams.

It's gone beyond supporting a friendly bid, it's now as 90210 very succinctly put it's about one last ditch attempt to secure what was promised and to hell with what might be best for the club. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth...to the extent that I wonder if I want to remain a member of the RST.

Dingwall delights in causing/perpetuating splits in the support. For years, we've watched him bully people on FF with the backing of his willing zombie army, while bleating about being threatened. His conduct since the club went into administration, though, has been something else altogether. There is no doubt in my mind that his motivation for backing TBK so vehemently is financial.

And to correct an earlier poster; no-one has a personal axe to grind with MD or the RST. It's just that some of us recognise and are willing to speak out when club representatives are acting in their own interest, rather than seeking the club's well-being.

There's a certain clutch on here that is strictly anti-FF, and I find the statement above quite astonishing, if not even bordering to libel. You're sure your not having an agenda here?

There's a certain clutch on here that is strictly anti-FF

There's people on every forum that are anti-FF dB, but make no mistake, there's also plenty of people here who regularly visit and contribute to discussions on FF, RM & other Gers sites. Gersnet is completely unbiased even if certain members have strong opinions about some things.

There's a certain clutch on here that is strictly anti-FF, and I find the statement above quite astonishing, if not even bordering to libel. You're sure your not having an agenda here?

If you believe that sentence is even close to being libellous, you must have led a very sheltered life. If you want to see genuinely libellous sentiments in print, try reading the views of pro-TBK/pro-RST posters on FF when the perceived wisdom on that floundering site (Paul Murray = God incarnate) is challenged by anyone who dares to speak out.

My agenda is simple: I seek an empowered, impartial, open supporters group whose representatives demonstrably have the best interests of the club at heart. Not a self-congratulatory closed shop where any dissenters from a narrow, but constantly shifting, party line are ridiculed and bullied into silence.

Is that any clearer for you?

Come to mention it, you seem very defensive of both FF and the RST. Why would that be?

Maybe so, Zappa, but within 5 posts on Gersnet 3909 04 manages to antagonize people more than two dozen other posters have done since I joined up.

Edit: Make that 6. Where's the igonre option?

I'd say I've antagonised precisely no-one, present company excepted.

I'm sure MD will be glad of your unswerving support, though. Looks like he could do with some backing right now.

I'd say I've antagonised precisely no-one, present company excepted.

I'm sure MD will be glad of your unswerving support, though. Looks like he could do with some backing right now.

Trollng again. Antagonizing again. ...