Utterly divided support

Guest de_bear
A lot of fluff there.

Typically one line mentioning TBK's plan.

Oh and at least Miller was open and up front about his plan.

I rest my case.

Pity Millers plan was a pile of shit that couldn't fly.

And he wasn't upfront about the Club 9 involvement.

Miller fed us as much shite as everyone else.

And re: TBKs plans, i've seen quite a detailed plan outlining share proposals etc , although that when Ticketus were still involved plus we were a lot further back along the road to destruction then, so the plan has perhaps changed somewhat.

Guest Guardian

it's almost mythical how TBK supporters always say TBK have detailed their bid,

So how much was TBK's best and final bid. ?

Where is the cash coming from to fund a CVA ?

How will they keep the club going in the months til that happens ? (Assuming it did)

How will they deal with HMRC ?

They previously stated a deal can't happen without Ticketus. What changed. ?

When the share issue touted fails to reach the target, where will the underwriters get the money and who will fund that ?

Can any of TBK's fans clear some of this up ?

Edited by Guardian

for me the trust have done little wrong.

they didn't hound ng.

other organisations have also backed tbk. the assembly, association and vanguard bears.

if tbk get preffered bidder the rst should of course be asking questions of them the same as miller. if they don't then we can talk about favoritism.

Little wrong, you mean little right, they've championed The Blue Muppets from the get go. You have to ask why?

When Murray and the rest told us nothing of their plan to get us out of this mess or to take us forward, the drums were banging for them again. You have to ask why?

When they started the propaganda war against anybody not connected to The Blue Muppets without any reason other than their not Rangers men. You have to ask why?

Kennedy a rugby loving Hibee and ticketus the devil reborn suddenly become ok when they get in bed with The BM's. You have to ask why?

A lot of why's to answer I wont hold my breath on getting the answers.

Guest Guardian

If there is any truth to the story of an english consortium, how long til we see the assassination begin ?

"Why would a consortium of rich folk who aren't from scotland and have little or no connection to Rangers want to take on such a disaster ?"

"they're not Rangers men"

"No English at Ibrox"

I reckon about 5 seconds after they are identified.

If there is any truth to the story of an english consortium, how long til we see the assassination begin ?

"Why would a consortium of rich folk who aren't from scotland and have little or no connection to Rangers want to take on such a disaster ?"

"they're not Rangers men"

"No English at Ibrox"

I reckon about 5 seconds after they are identified.

There are reported to be Scottish members involved. Sorry.

I've got to be frank Danny, I really think threads like this actually promote the idea of a split and fractured support beyond what it IS in reality. We all want the best for the club and neither recent events nor future events will change that. We have a common bond and a shared desire to see the club come out of this mess.

Pity we can't work together on it.

Guest Guardian
There are reported to be Scottish members involved. Sorry.

BK was scottish and got slated too. Until he got into bed with TBK of course. Then he was OK.

Guest Guardian
it's almost mythical how TBK supporters always say TBK have detailed their bid,

So how much was TBK's best and final bid. ?

Where is the cash coming from to fund a CVA ?

How will they keep the club going in the months til that happens ? (Assuming it did)

How will they deal with HMRC ?

They previously stated a deal can't happen without Ticketus. What changed. ?

When the share issue touted fails to reach the target, where will the underwriters get the money and who will fund that ?

Can any of TBK's fans clear some of this up ?

None of them wanna take a crack at this ?