Breaking News: TBK bid rejected & they pull out

If it's all the same to you, I'll continue to ask questions in a constructive sense of anyone.

I wouldn't suggest otherwise but you should stay away from 'emotive terms' like 'BLIND faith' unless you want to be shown as being BIASED - one of your mods did that before and lost a lot of credibility!

If their not giving us the answers, except to say we're Rangers men don't worry then I'm sorry mate but scepticism is all that's left. Blind faith got us in this mess and only concrete answers will stop the fear and get us out of it. I wouldn't mind The BK's/Kennedy getting control but only if they can fund us going forward until the CVA is sorted if that's the route they favour. PM may or may not have made a good job of running Rangers in his time but he's made a pigs ear of this takeover and that doesn't stop the fears of the fans if/when he gets control.

I just want my club back and under the control of sensible honest men, I don't care if we don't win as much as we used to just as long as we're safe and never have to travel down this road to Hell again.

So do I mate, but why offend people by saying they're BLIND? You'll get no more responses from me for that!

So do I mate, but why offend people by saying they're BLIND? You'll get no more responses from me for that!

I think any support for a bidder is going to have a "blind" element to it, simply because there isn't enough detailed information out there!!!

The BK's have been VERY vocal about their work, yet all we now is basic summary details of their bid. The info that is out there is generally from when they were in with Ticketus.....that's not the case now, so how is their bid structured??? Where is the funding coming from??? Are they still planning on the share issue???

These same questions need to be asked of the other bids, however I believe the BK's situation is slightly different in that they have let out SOME information previously, which gives ways to questions & scrutiny. The other bidders have given nothing away yet.

They do claim to be Rangers men.....with PM previously sitting on the Board (as we all know). IMHO, that shouldn't be a massive vote of confidence....after all it was the previous board (followed by Whyte), that followed a path which ultimately let to where we are now.

Sometimes keeping quiet can be for the best!!!

However, I have no doubt that should the BK's get the keys, they will do their best for the club.

I wouldn't suggest otherwise but you should stay away from 'emotive terms' like 'BLIND faith' unless you want to be shown as being BIASED - one of your mods did that before and lost a lot of credibility!

I never had any credibility in the first place :D

But from the responses you got I would contend you are wrong in your statement. But that is a different topic for a different day.

I'm in support of anyone who can recover our great football club and get us back on a stable financial footing and take our club forward! And also have the supporters interests taken onboard aswell! Mind their are still season tickets to be renewed! :)

But what I won't tolerate are time wasters and money making tactics and Craig Whyte was one!

I won't suggest anyone is operating on Blind faith (caused a stir last time...) but just what do we KNOW about ANY of the bids?

This isn't a shot at TBK but rather trying to find out why any of us may have a preference for one bid over another.

With such little information known how can we make reasoned judgements ?

AHWNN - where does your faith come from with TBK ? Is it because we know they are Rangers men and want what's best for the club ? Are there other reasons too? Not just aiming that question at you but also other TBK supporters too. Just for the record, I am leaning more towards the TBK camp but my reason is because of the Rangers connections being enhanced by the wealth of Brian K. Brian K tagging himself to them has me leaning towards them.

However, given we have anonymous bidders NONE of us know whether those bidders have far greater wealth than even Kennedy and may have the best interests of the club at heart too (IMO ANY bidder should have that at heart because building a healthy, successful RFC is how they ultimately MIGHT make money).

I personally am certainly more comfortable with TBK knowing that they have Brian K's wealth to back them up - but am more than open-minded to other bids which may be more beneficial to the long-term health and wealt of Rangers.

We simply don't know enough to make a reasoned judgement on ALL bids to be able to appropriately compare them - so in my very humble, discredited opinion, I think we need to, sadly, remain as fence-sitters.

I never had any credibility in the first place :D

But from the responses you got I would contend you are wrong in your statement. But that is a different topic for a different day.

:-)

What I say is true. Forums are like Pubs, there's always a clique nature to them, assholes sniding in with Mods and not keeping any true true individual stances / merits. In fact they remind me of the rings of ice around saturn they clump together then get smashed by other clumps (coming in at different angles and different velocities) almost like Ballet dancers on the piss!

As for the remarks from caseyjones - weren't you one of those championing / supporting the yank, and laughing as TBK's got slated by THOSE ADMIN CROOKS! No wonder you want me to piss off, as I say LIKE BALLET DANCERS ON THE RAZZ! :-) Amusing if it were not for the damage the likes of him does to Rangers!