RTC Blogger to be revealed soon?

• 2 weeks later...

Lifted from FF

Ever since it became apparent that Rangers had an issue with HMRC over "The Big Tax Case", the Rangers Tax Case blog has been one constant source of information on Rangers' affairs. In fact, it has been at the forefront of information about the tax case, and numerous other problems at Ibrox.

Going through the archives it becomes apparent that, while the site was primarily set up to cover the tax case, it also made a huge deal on leading the investigations by the Celtic Minded obsessives about the dealings and background of Craig Whyte.

Starting in March 2011, the blog has received awards, acclaim after acclaim and "real" journalists of a Celtic persuasion have been falling over themselves to tell the world just how good it is.

What has always been rather odd is the secrecy and anonymity of the blogger, or bloggers behind the site.

Despite the fact that many anti-Rangers journalists are free to go about their business without fear or favour, the RTC blog has remained shrouded under a veil of secrecy.

Despite numerous requests from "mainstream" journalists for interviews on radio stations and newspapers, the stance of anonymity has been resolute.

The question is, why?

If Graham Spiers (the discredited journalist) (the discredited journalist) (the discredited journalist) (the discredited journalist) (the discredited journalist) or Phil Gillivan can spend every waking hour attacking Rangers without any come back, why should those behind the RTC be any different?

I could probably fill this page alone with anti-Rangers activists masquerading as writers, bloggers or journalists who have no worries about undertaking their work under their real identity

It does seem strange doesn't it?

Given that VB has been the site responsible for uncovering the works of Gillivan and his friend Kieron Brady, we have been contacted on a number of occasions by people claiming to know the identity of the RTC blogger.

As we here at VB are VERY thorough, we always check the claims out comprehensively and have to say most of these claims never go anywhere, are not credible enough to work with, and are certainly not fit to publish.

On this occasion though, the information was credible from the off.

We received some screen shots of some interesting dialogue that took place on Twitter, dialogue which appears to have uncovered one of the brains behind the blog.

Who is he?

Mark Leiser of Newton Mearns, Glasgow.

The interesting Twitter conversation is below, where Leiser does not deny his involvement, and in fact looks to be defending the blog, specifically how it was (and is) produced.

caughtout.jpg

Could he be the man?

He then threatens Willhelm with defamation in an attempt to intimidate him in to silence, despite Willhelm simply asking a question.

Leiser could simply have denied any involvement, and categorically stated that the blog had done nothing illegal, from his experience in law. That may, however, have implied some illegality from inside HMRC which is a distinct possibility.

Simply stating that the much talked about Rangers Tax Case blog is run by Leiser would be easy, even if slightly misleading. What is 100% certain is that he contributes, and is in daily contact with a small but very influential group of Celtic supporters including the RTC twitter account.

Our understanding is that Leiser is part of a collaborative group who contribute, but his activity on Twitter prior to the drawing out exercise pointed at him being not just an outsider contributing, but being at the hub of a lot of the activity connected to the site.

What is more interesting is the network of people he is connected to.

Leiser spent last summer working for the very well known Scots Lawyer Aamer Anwar.

http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/mark-leiser/

Of course there is no suggestion that Anwar knew about Leiser's involvement in the blog, or indeed that Anwar's legal and personal friend, the late Paul McBride, had any knowledge of it. The prospect of Celtic's former lawyer McBride having any knowledge or link to this blog is one I daren't comprehend.

While Leiser worked for Anwar last year, his relationship with him didn't die completely once he left, with him recently accompanying Anwar to the Leveson enquiry

https://plus.google.com/105289982691060086995/

https://plus.google.com/105289982691...60086995/posts

Leiser also apparently condones the illegal activity of the pirating website "The Pirate Bay", which is now banned by all the major ISPs in the UK

https://plus.google.com/105289982691...ts/4EUtBEqUKjz

Interestingly, one of his posts on his Google+ account has been deleted by Google, due to breaking US law. Not good form for a lawyer.

His own background is also very interesting. He's been a busy man.

Not only has he lived in some interesting places, he's also had the time to run a few businesses, with one of them definitely dissolved.

He also has more than one Director Registration.

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/910682166

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/916207048

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/909447507

Isn't it Ironic that the RTC made such a big play of Craig Whyte having several Director Registrations, don't you think?

His current firms are MRL trading, and Vision Electronika

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC404722

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC292687

One can only hope that these firms are squeaky clean and are up to date with HMRC contributions.

Vision Electronika claims to be a manufacturer of electrical equipment, but its postal address is at a "Mail Boxes Etc." shop in Shawlands, Glasgow. Isn't that odd?

What is predictable is that Mark's social network includes some familiar names, from Phil Mac Giolla Bhain AKA Phil Gillivan/O'Gorman/McGillivan, to Gregory Ioannidis who is a high profile sports lawyer, to the Anarchic "Anonymous" organisation, to David Hillier the finance expert, to the BBC's Chris McLaughlin.

Hillier, who has successfully positioned himself in the Scottish media as a seemingly genuine objective observer on Rangers situation is an intriguing character. We'll return to him in future.

We'll also return to various strands of both Leiser's network, and the network of anti-Rangers activists involved in various other blogs and websites.

I could go on, but I'll leave that to Scotland's many "investigative" journalists that the RTC slates for being lazy. Perhaps the much lampooned "main stream media", will actually show Leiser and co just how thorough they can be.

Maybe Leiser will appreciate the investigative talents of *************, because we have only just started.

The work is done. All we need to do now is publish when we see fit.

I should clarify, I'm not sure it matters who he/they are in that it wont necessarily assist the club in dealing with our issues.

However, I am all for exposing those who seek to damage us.

Leiser also apparently condones the illegal activity of the pirating website "The Pirate Bay", which is now banned by all the major ISPs in the UK

Um...so do I. However I'm not the RTC blogger, honest :D

Anyway, in all seriousness...I dunno what to say. But the 'we'll return to hillier later' comment? Random

That will never die , as their entire being was all about destroying Rangers .they will just move onto something else

Sadly correct, these bigoted animals will not stop until our club are dead and our fans support of the Rangers dies with it.

I've just has a peek on RM which leads with a story that appeared on VB about the revelation of the so called Rangers Tax Case blogger. I followed the VB link and it goes into detail about the Tax case bloggers activities and goes onto even suggest a name and a location. Given the way things work in this part of the world for some people, does anyone else think that this a worrying tactic by the VB?

Surely, regardless of what this guy is "blogging" it would be best to just ignore it as it's hardly going to have an effect on the outcome of the Tax case is it? By publishing names it would seem that the VB are only opening up the club and the fans for more scrutiny if one of the "bampot" fraternity take it upon themselves to do something about it? Jeso, there are already enough sticks out there to beat Rangers with at the moment

Mmmm....

I've just has a peek on RM which leads with a story that appeared on VB about the revelation of the so called Rangers Tax Case blogger. I followed the VB link and it goes into detail about the Tax case bloggers activities and goes onto even suggest a name and a location. Given the way things work in this part of the world for some people' date=' does anyone else think that this a worrying tactic by the VB?

Surely, regardless of what this guy is "blogging" it would be best to just ignore it as it's hardly going to have an effect on the outcome of the Tax case is it? By publishing names it would seem that the VB are only opening up the club and the fans for more scrutiny if one of the "bampot" fraternity take it upon themselves to do something about it? Jeso, there are already enough sticks out there to beat Rangers with at the moment

Mmmm....[/quote']

Disagree totally the reason these Blogger/bigots are being so Malicious with their rumours is they have no accountability as they are unknown.

Remember these guys are not doing this for the good of Rangers they hate us more than they love their own club.

Disagree totally the reason these Blogger/bigots are being so Malicious with their rumours is they have no accountability as they are unknown.

Remember these guys are not doing this for the good of Rangers they hate us more than they love their own club.

Surely the fact that they are peddling rumours means we should ignore it. What good will become of revealing their i.d.? I can only see more negative headlines coming from this