SFA sanction Appeal Rejected - Official.

I think it is time to put the reality hat on....

As Crawford01 has stated, the club/company/whyte have not behaved themselves over the past 12 months, and the fine/embargo is the punishment for what has gone on. AS a fan, I don't agree with the punishment, but when does the convicted party EVER agree with their punishment???

According to quotes, we are still able to extend contracts & renew expiring contracts, so that is where attentions should be turned. Get the likes of Aluko, Kerkar, Little etc resigned and unsure that the squad remains as strong as possible for next season.

Personally, I feel that the transfer embargo may actually work in the clubs favour. Due to not being able to sign players, the new owners can focus on firstly getting the financials sorted out, then turn attentions to the scouting network in preparation for next season - we have a full 12 months in which to scour the globe for reasonably priced talent!!!.

We already have a team of strong potability. Ness, McCabe, Hutton & Perry have all shown that they can handle the SPL. Darren Cole has also shown his ability in the past as well. I think the spotlight will really be on John Fleck this season. There has been a lot of expectation place on him over the past few years, and many forget that he is still a young guy - 20/21?? This is his opportunity to really shine!!!

We also probably have Ortiz coming back from Spain, who may well relish a free running role up & down the right wing....

Also, with the sanctions being upheld, the opposition can no longer claim about the club going unpunished for financial misdemeanors!!!

Ok for all you in the we deserve it camp, which just beggers belief imo.

Can you answer me why HMRC weren't on Whytes case from the off? They were crawling all over Hearts at the first chance they could get with a winding up order, why weren't they all over Whyte as its been stated they've been after him for years. Why wasn't this brought to a head far far sooner than it did?

Something stinks in all this mess and the only one getting done is the very one that had nothing to do with any of it The Club.

This is an absolute disgrace, and bears no resemblance to the facts of the events at our club over the last year.

Lets not forget this was not a trial where verbal evidence was gathered in front of the jury and both prosecutor and defence got the chance to ask questions to get to the truth.

This was an SFA stitch-up, with interviews with former officials that the former officials now say have been inaccurately presented. The evidence was not presented in a balanced way to the original 3 man panel, hand-picked by those who were bringing the case to them. It was slanted in such a way as that the only verdict was guilty (lets not forget Regan told us we were guilty even before the panel had sat!).

This should be the dictionary definition of a kangaroo court and our club must have the integrity and the muscle to take these scumbags on all the way through both the sporting and civil courts. I expect nothing less as a fan of our club.

Some comments that are saying it is a fair cop are beyond belief. One man and one man alone is responsible for the club not paying HMRC and accumulating debt which took us into administration. There were no other Directors to blow the whistle on him. The former Directors told everyone that would listen what they knew and were ignored. The SFA knew about it in October last year (when the VAT was up to date and the PAYE was only 1 payment behind) and did nothing.

140 years of unblemished history goes for nothing with this shower of scum. Make no mistake they are out to try to severely damage us, not kill us, for the benefit of only one club, and big questions now need to be asked about the cabal in the SFA that is offended by the very word Rangers. An immediate call for a vote of no confidence in Regan should be an obvious starter. This cancer has to be ripped out of our game.

On one hand Lennon gets sent off at an OF game yet again, gets found guilty of the offence, has loads of previous convictions despite only being a manager for a couple of years, and gets a sentence of no further punishment.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum and they have an agenda pinned to the wall for all to see.

The biggest problem I have with the decision is that the SFAs findings were at best a load of bollocks and at worse complete lies. There was no competency there at all. How they can say that the other directors knew and did nothing and did not bring it to public attention is beyond belief when two of them were suspended and about four others resigned, two with comments how they were being kept in the dark and that they suspected the owner was not running the club in a proper manner.

The SFA are either idiots or liars.

As for the Scottish cup and the league, I think the answer is to play an under 18 team - you can hardly get punished for playing an understrength team when you have a signing embargo for players over 18. The fans should also boycotte the away games. Can you imagine a small team getting a home draw against Rangers and thinking "jackpot" only to find that no Rangers fans buy tickets and the home fans are treated to a game against an under 18 team?

However, we should perhaps play a stronger team in the cup games at home and encourage our fans to attend to bring in some much needed cash.

The sad thing is, if Ally doesn't win the league next season despite the ban, he'll still get panned by his own "support"...

In law, the argument that it was the actions of an individual not the corporate entity doesn't hold water (there was a case involving Tesco which set the president on that).

Maybe so but the SFA are not a court of law and how many people really think that a football club is exactly the same as a corporation? One of the biggest problems of recent years, and a reason why clubs are in so much debt, is that people have been trying to run clubs like corporate companies. It's a model that just doesn't work on many levels and could eventually kill the game.

They have realised that in the US and in Germany but we constantly get people pimping their corporate finance ideals when they just don't apply, and football in our country is a mess with the only people that are gaining are those that break those corporate rules. Man City did not win the Premiership by following a Tesco model - £200m losses ever year on a £150m turnover would put them out of business pretty quickly.

No, football clubs are not corporate entities and they should be protected by the associations from being someone's plaything - just ask the hard core Gretna fans.

This is an absolute disgrace, and bears no resemblance to the facts of the events at our club over the last year.

Lets not forget this was not a trial where verbal evidence was gathered in front of the jury and both prosecutor and defence got the chance to ask questions to get to the truth.

This was an SFA stitch-up, with interviews with former officials that the former officials now say have been inaccurately presented. The evidence was not presented in a balanced way to the original 3 man panel, hand-picked by those who were bringing the case to them. It was slanted in such a way as that the only verdict was guilty (lets not forget Regan told us we were guilty even before the panel had sat!).

This should be the dictionary definition of a kangaroo court and our club must have the integrity and the muscle to take these scumbags on all the way through both the sporting and civil courts. I expect nothing less as a fan of our club.

Some comments that are saying it is a fair cop are beyond belief. One man and one man alone is responsible for the club not paying HMRC and accumulating debt which took us into administration. There were no other Directors to blow the whistle on him. The former Directors told everyone that would listen what they knew and were ignored. The SFA knew about it in October last year (when the VAT was up to date and the PAYE was only 1 payment behind) and did nothing.

140 years of unblemished history goes for nothing with this shower of scum. Make no mistake they are out to try to severely damage us, not kill us, for the benefit of only one club, and big questions now need to be asked about the cabal in the SFA that is offended by the very word Rangers. An immediate call for a vote of no confidence in Regan should be an obvious starter. This cancer has to be ripped out of our game.

On one hand Lennon gets sent off at an OF game yet again, gets found guilty of the offence, has loads of previous convictions despite only being a manager for a couple of years, and gets a sentence of no further punishment.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum and they have an agenda pinned to the wall for all to see.

The club needs to set the dogs on these toe rags, we as a club should be in the high court this morning asking for an injunction and full judicial revue, halt all their business with all the clubs within SPL/SFA pertaing to next seasons schedules. This would have the effect of having their verdict put on hold till this is sorted in out.

We have over £500k in the RFFF THIS SHOULD BE USED TO PAY OUR LEGAL BILLS IMO.

The club needs to set the dogs on these toe rags, we as a club should be in the high court this morning asking for an injunction and full judicial revue, halt all their business with all the clubs within SPL/SFA pertaing to next seasons schedules. This would have the effect of having their verdict put on hold till this is sorted in out.

We have over £500k in the RFFF THIS SHOULD BE USED TO PAY OUR LEGAL BILLS IMO.

To be honest I doubt a court would grant this. I don't think they would call a halt to all football business just to sort out a dispute that is supposed to be dealt with in-house. They might hear the case but I can't see them halting the competition.

To be honest I doubt a court would grant this. I don't think they would call a halt to all football business just to sort out a dispute that is supposed to be dealt with in-house. They might hear the case but I can't see them halting the competition.

At least we should be trying it, it will let our enemies know this is not finished.

Think we should just leave it at that but now start to have a go at every aspect of the SFA and football here.

Time to fuck with the SFA and SPL the only way we can, MONEY.

NO Rangers fan should set foot in another groud other than Ibrox imo.

Either pull out of the cups or if we have to turn up and kick off and refuse to play.

Try and get the players in the Scotland team to pull out.

Just do anything that will bring bad pr and lose the SFA money.