You don't win anything with kids!! Or can we?

If the embargo stands, we have to embrace and turn it into a FUCK YOU to the SFA et al the haters.

Play the youngsters, support our team to our fullest & noisiest. Decline to enter the cups, take little to no away fans and see where we finish up.

We may have to accept our lot, if so then we do it in style :D

Could this transfer embargo have a positive aspect on our future?. This may just force the hands of Green & his consortium to get all our current players signed up and retained,add the young players who have made the break through this season signed up on extended contracts,I believe we have a strong enough squad to win the title should this happen.

I've stated that very angle in several threads before!!!! We have a decent squad - certainly capable of being competitive in the SPL. Add to that a hunger to compete from the younger players breaking through - I think it could be positive.

In the past it's been difficult for young talent to break into the 1st team on a regular basis - we preferred to buy in talent. We don't have that luxury for the next 12 months though!!!

If the embargo stands, we have to embrace and turn it into a FUCK YOU to the SFA et al the haters.

Play the youngsters, support our team to our fullest & noisiest. Decline to enter the cups, take little to no away fans and see where we finish up.

We may have to accept our lot, if so then we do it in style :D

I don't agree with the declining to enter the cups....we SHOULD enter them & do our damnedest to win them!!!! With the FULL support from the fans - show the other clubs/SPL/SFA exactly what size of monster they are dealing with!!!

That which doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger!!!

Imagine the Scottish Cup final next year, Rangers v Kilmarnock or ICT or whoever, and we boycott the final!!??

The SPL showpiece event with no fans turning up!!

I don't agree with the declining to enter the cups....we SHOULD enter them & do our damnedest to win them!!!! With the FULL support from the fans - show the other clubs/SPL/SFA exactly what size of monster they are dealing with!!!

I know I just HATE giving them more money. They got their way to keep the tv cash

I've stated that very angle in several threads before!!!! We have a decent squad - certainly capable of being competitive in the SPL. Add to that a hunger to compete from the younger players breaking through - I think it could be positive.

In the past it's been difficult for young talent to break into the 1st team on a regular basis - we preferred to buy in talent. We don't have that luxury for the next 12 months though!!!

Remember that Squad will have to take a wage cut and a pretty drastic one at that, if they don't fancy that and walk where do we go for replacements.

Remember that Squad will have to take a wage cut and a pretty drastic one at that, if they don't fancy that and walk where do we go for replacements.

What happened to the war chest Ally is getting?

Show them the size of our wallet you mean, only one thing talks in this world and it's money. You want to hurt these muppets cut off the cash cow, no cups, no away support make the bastards bleed and let's see who starts squealing first.

Even if we retain most of the existing squad, we are not being allowed to cover for injuries and there will be some. So I would propose that to protect the playing squad we don't enter the Scottish Cup, I would also hate to see on of ours being badly hurt while representing the SFA in the national team.