You don't win anything with kids!! Or can we?

Maybe Sir Alex will loan us some of his whizz kids for a season..... Or maybe we can get Chamberlain from Arsenal or Kakuta from Chelsea for a season.....

Nah, I doubt it too :(

We don't need Chamberlain or Kakuta though. I'm pretty sure when Sire Alex brought through the Nevilles, Beckham, Butt, et al that Man Utd fans thought the same, Hansen certainly did. I'm not saying McCabe, Ness, Perry, Hutton, Mitchell, Fleck, McKay, et al can win the European Cup for us, but they are good enought players.

It's not like we're up against Messi, Ronaldo, Mata, van Persie, Toure or Nani. It's Brown, Mulgrew and Hooper, and in the fullness of time all of our young lads will stand head and shoulders above them. The question is, can they do it as soon as next season?

Maybe Sir Alex will loan us some of his whizz kids for a season..... Or maybe we can get Chamberlain from Arsenal or Kakuta from Chelsea for a season.....

Nah, I doubt it too :(

We can't take loans can we because we would have to reg them with the SFA, we need the young lads to step up next year no excuses and no hiding when they make a mess of something and they get the usual Ibrox groan, it's time to get the sleeves rolled up and just get on with it.

I'm not overly concerned about winning anything next season (didn't win anything this season....).

What is important is that the team is competitive, and gives others a run for their money!!!!

Could this transfer embargo have a positive aspect on our future?. This may just force the hands of Green & his consortium to get all our current players signed up and retained,add the young players who have made the break through this season signed up on extended contracts,I believe we have a strong enough squad to win the title should this happen.