Champions League Final - Bayern Munich v Chelsea

So Terry is a sex pest because he can talk the pants of most women he meets, really can't make this shit up. As for the racist bit he lost it for a second doesn't make him a dye in the wool racist just makes you a bit thick which we can all agree Terry is.

So to recap Terry is your not to bright footballer who can get his hole whenever he fancies it.

I doubt he can talk the pants off most women he meets. His money alone sees to that!

Oh Lord hahahaha. yeah he’s a Supreme wizard in the KKK, recruits for the NF and regularly attacks non whites in the street. Wonderful hahahahahah

A bit of an over-reaction there. Just so you know, I don't think he's any of those you mentioned but he's a racist none the same.

That isnt true Gav.

It is delayed because there is a civil case to be heard. It is going to court whereas in the Evra/Suarez case no charges were pressed. If the FA hear the case before the civil case then it would prejudice the civil case.

If it was Joe Public in Terry's place you could bet your bottom dollar the civil case would've been heard. I wouldn't put it past The FA to have pleaded with the police and the law system down there to delay it until after Euro 2012.

If it was Joe Public in Terry's place you could bet your bottom dollar the civil case would've been heard. I wouldn't put it past The FA to have pleaded with the police and the law system down there to delay it until after Euro 2012.

I thought there was agreement from the courts to not hear it till the season had ended. Could be wrong though. Anyone know when it is being heard ?

It is a bit of a shame that Terry was selected for England because he was the one who acted inappropriately, not Ferdinand.

I doubt he can talk the pants off most women he meets. His money alone sees to that!

Doesn't make him a sex pest and if some burd will drop their knickers because he's got some money that says more about them than him. I've got a couple of mates who I wouldn't leave alone with a hole in the ground doesn't make them sex pests just randy bastards.

I thought there was agreement from the courts to not hear it till the season had ended. Could be wrong though. Anyone know when it is being heard ?

It is a bit of a shame that Terry was selected for England because he was the one who acted inappropriately, not Ferdinand.

Getting stripped of the captaincy was punishment enough Craig for a first offence.

John Terry's brother is worse imo, by a long way did the same thing sleep with a team mates girlfriend and caused him apparently to commit suicide.

As for the racist thing can't really comment.

Don't class Terry as a sex pest yet, wasn't wise though. Racist well we will wait and see, innocent until proven guilty and all that....

Terry was banging Wayne Bridge's girlfriend. Hardly "single" unless looking to justify Terry's actions.

Racism is abhorrent - it is your prerogative to "not give a fuck" but that doesnt make it any less despicable to a great many people. To downplay it as simply "foul language" is under-selling it.

She was single. She had left WB a long time before. I agree weâ??re all diff. As i say, foul language on a football field is normal, very normal in the heat of the moment.