Is Green trying to do Deal with SFA

I just wonder how much humble pie will be eaten should the CVA come off ... and how much rejoice some of the Green and D&P detractors will spread all over the place should it not.

Agree mate.

Will some people have the brass neck to even open there mouths about Rangers again if and it's still a big if the cva comes off and Greens group turn out to be good for Rangers?

On the other hand if it fails or Greens group is at it, it will be interesting to see how much joy certain people take in the failings of Rangers.

Agree mate.

Will some people have the brass neck to even open there mouths about Rangers again if and it's still a big if the cva comes off and Greens group turn out to be good for Rangers?

On the other hand if it fails or Greens group is at it, it will be interesting to see how much joy certain people take in the failings of Rangers.

More agenda accusations from you.

We all want the best for The Rangers, even if we disagree on what that is.

We must give Green a chance, I still dont trust him, but after Whyte, I dont trust anyone.

But with Shepherd waiting in the wings to invest ( prompted by Freddie Fletcher) in Greens consortium if we dont get hammered with HMRC, I will HOPE this is the REAL deal.

ps.. im sure Green said at the begining he will NOT be looking to be CEO....just a front man till they get Rangers out of this mess.

What do you think is best casey? In fairness you've never seemed that keen on TBK either, but fact is we need a buyer.

I just want to know where he gets my agenda from tbh?

I have been 1 of few that has said cant we just simply wait and see what happens, i have not said Green and co will be good or bad, just to give them a chance. Seems i hit a nerve.