leggoland - Charles green speaking to d park.

First Question must be " Show us proof of money" then " Investers"

I believe that Mr Green does need to show the fans something but at the same time I wouldn't expect him to show his full hand, esp IF people who are potential investors have asked to remain anonymous.

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

From what I've seen though, Green appears to have some of the same problems that the blue knights did, in that actually raising money at this stage is difficult. Is that because there's a lack of appetite for the club given the sums of money to be made are much lower than what you could potentially get from a club in England, is it because he's just playing his cards close to his chest or is it because everyone involved is waiting for liquidation so they can start with a clean slate almost?

I reckon most bidders will realise that not only is a newco cheaper but the expectations associated with it can be managed more easily given there would be no Euro football etc.

Businessmen (even TBK) will not allow sentiment to come into it.

One thing that does concern me, given the SFA now officially placing the responsibility of 'fit and proper' persons testing on the clubs, who is due to be tested as owner in our case and by who?

I reckon most bidders will realise that not only is a newco cheaper but the expectations associated with it can be managed more easily given there would be no Euro football etc.

Why was Brian Kennedy saying in TBK's "It's too late now, we're out" press conference that taking the newco route would be more expensive then Frankie?

how much cheaper though.

even mild participation in the uefa cup is wort 4 million a season.

then you need to factor in lost sponsordhip/profile.

drop in co efficient.

lost attractivness to players.

it would need to be a lot cheaper.

Hey, I'm not a businessman, lads! :whistle:

If a CVA was so much more agreeable (other than from our emotional perspective) I think all would have been opting for it well before now.

Hey, I'm not a businessman, lads! :whistle:

If a CVA was so much more agreeable (other than from our emotional perspective) I think all would have been opting for it well before now.

I think whytes shares are the reason its preferable to some.

how much cheaper though.

even mild participation in the uefa cup is wort 4 million a season.

then you need to factor in lost sponsordhip/profile.

drop in co efficient.

lost attractivness to players.

it would need to be a lot cheaper.

You should also factor in sanctions for a newco which would most likely be both financially and competitively crippling. Make no mistake about it, the other SPL clubs have left the option open to and most certainly would throw the book at a newco Rangers.

I think whytes shares are the reason its preferable to some.

I don't think any of the bids (at least none that were taken seriously) completely discounted a CVA. Even Bill Miller was proposing a CVA. I think it's just that some weren't willing or able to deal with Whyte.