A half empty stadium gives the scum reason to call us a pish support. after all we slated them when they only got 18000 in the other night. half empty during a SPL game is unnaceptable and hopefully sat will show how good our fans really are.

GET URE ARSES TO IBROX.

100% agree,seeing a half empty stadium is only going to harm the confidence of the team.

Fuck Muarry, but get behind the team!

Guest Bertent

I was at the Gladbach Dortmund game last season. The Gladbach fans unfurled a banner just before kick questioning how the club was being run, it ran almost the length of their end. They then stayed silent as the team was introduced and for the first five minutes of the game, the banner was cut from the fence and as it fell they went mental.

Organised, dignified and as a tool of getting attention it worked.

However the only thing we could organise is a mass hand sitting exercise or a campaign of apathy

I was at the Gladbach Dortmund game last season. The Gladbach fans unfurled a banner just before kick questioning how the club was being run, it ran almost the length of their end. They then stayed silent as the team was introduced and for the first five minutes of the game, the banner was cut from the fence and as it fell they went mental.

Organised, dignified and as a tool of getting attention it worked.

However the only thing we could organise is a mass hand sitting exercise or a campaign of apathy

sad but true.

:rolleyes: and I might just win the lottery...;) .

Ive been saying that someone will get a doing, Dunfermline are as bad a side as there is in the SPL.

We may be playing poor stuff but the talent and team IS there to come out and give them a stuffing.

C'MON THE BEARS 5-0!!!!

I would hate it if fans didn't turn up on Saturday, we must keep a full house it just gives amunition to all the Rangers haters in the press.I'll be there again as know one will stop me watching the Rangers.......WATP

I am going as have paid for ticket and missed last home game.

However I like the idea of some sort of banner i.e.g we support the players but lost confidence in the board and management?

Something like that.

It has to be a combined effort for notice to be taken a few voices would certainly be lost or ignored.

Ive been saying that someone will get a doing, Dunfermline are as bad a side as there is in the SPL.

We may be playing poor stuff but the talent and team IS there to come out and give them a stuffing.

C'MON THE BEARS 5-0!!!!

thats the whole frustrating thing isnt it....everyone knows the talent is there....:sigh:

I will be there as per, but I want to see a win as Im sure everyone else will...