Its with a heavy heart that I have come to the decision that as long as David Murray is in control, or has anything to do with Rangers Football Club, I will not set one foot back into Ibrox. I have thought long and hard about this, and it is the worst decision that I have ever had to make.

Starting from Saturday, I will station myself at the Main Door of Ibrox and will spend the 90 minutes protesting there against David Murray (if allowed by The Police) and will continue to do this until Murray fucks off and takes his lapdogs Bain & McIntyre with him.

Cammy F- Disgruntled and Disloyal Loyal RSC

Disclaimer ââ?¬â?? Cammy F reserves the right to change his mind on this subject come Saturday afternoon at around 2:45PMââ?¬Â¦

I have to disagree with you cammy. the last thing I think anyone should do is stop going to the games. Its tough I know as well as you do sitting through the shit that weve had to endure over the last couple of years watching Rangers through your fingers. These are the lean years that bill struth was talking about, and we have to believe that there will be light at the end of the tunnel through this outragously barren spell. We will emerge stronger but we have to keep believing and supporting the team, if we cant do that then all will be lost. I stayed for the full 90 last night and it broke my heart to see the vast majority of our so called support pouring out the door after 60 minutes. I can understand why the felt the sudden urge to leave as i can honestly say its been the lowest point in my time as a Rangers supporter, but in the cold light of day I realise that this team isnt going to get any better without the support of we the fans. We have to be the twelth man for them and let them know we are there. So when saturday comes it will be a new day and thursday will be forgotten Ill be right behind the boys in royal blue. (and ive a sneaky feeling you will be too!)

Win lose or draw, WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

I don't see the point in deciding to miss a game in "protest". Murray still has your season ticket money and a half empty gers stadium to me is shocking. I will certainly be there and every other home game this season. Top of the table mid table or relegation battle.

I don't see the point in deciding to miss a game in "protest". Murray still has your season ticket money and a half empty gers stadium to me is shocking. I will certainly be there and every other home game this season. Top of the table mid table or relegation battle.

Exactly, i have allready paid the mint for my season ticket, i wouldnt imagine he will bother his arse if Ibrox is half full, he allready has all the season ticket money for the season.

I will be there this Saturday.

Exactly, i have allready paid the mint for my season ticket, i wouldnt imagine he will bother his arse if Ibrox is half full, he allready has all the season ticket money for the season.

I will be there this Saturday.

i know what you mean, but a half empty stadium, as a symbol of disdain, is powerful. the media will go to town on it, and it will have to be addressed.

are there better ways? probably, but even just as a symbol its powerful (albeit tragic).

i know what you mean, but a half empty stadium, as a symbol of disdain, is powerful. the media will go to town on it, and it will have to be addressed.

are there better ways? probably, but even just as a symbol its powerful (albeit tragic).

A half empty stadium gives the scum reason to call us a pish support. after all we slated them when they only got 18000 in the other night. half empty during a SPL game is unnaceptable and hopefully sat will show how good our fans really are.

GET URE ARSES TO IBROX.

I can see some sense in that but, i just couldnt bring myself to give him the satisfaction of stopping me from going to the Rangers games and watching the team i love.

I dont go to the games to support Murray, i go to support the team and just now i think they need all the support they can get.

I can see some sense in that but, i just couldnt bring myself to give him the satisfaction of stopping me from going to the Rangers games and watching the team i love.

I dont go to the games to support Murray, i go to support the team and just now i think they need all the support they can get.

you're probably right m8. in some senses its a catch-22. if you go to the games murray continues to assume that everything the vinyard is profitable (i mean, everything in the garden is rosy), but if you dont then you run the risk of being labeled a part time supporter.