Do Charles Green's recent comments & statements actually stack up?

Weill you be man enough to apologise on here to the man, if he does what he says he will do?

I think it's best not to feed the troll mate. it's clear that this person and several others on here are pushing an agenda. I think it's best if we all ignore them and wait and see. The one thing that we all know is they will never eat humble pie as i have proved several of them have made up lies about this bid and none of them have been man enough to admit.

It's up to you mate but i'm defo not going to feed the trolls from now on.

The one thing that we all know is they will never eat humble pie as i have proved several of them have made up lies about this bid and none of them have been man enough to admit.

You've been asked numerous times now to stop making accusations about other Gersnet members and also been asked by various forum moderators to show proof of these supposed lies you keep speaking of, so please now show us the specific threads and posts where you say you have "proved" that other forum members here have "made up lies about this bid".

You've been asked numerous times now to stop making accusations about other Gersnet members and also been asked by various forum moderators to show proof of these supposed lies you keep speaking of, so please now show us the specific threads and posts where you say you have "proved" that other forum members here have "made up lies about this bid".

People certainly like to make wild conclusions without any proper facts.

Lets be honest mate you have been pushing a neg agenda against CG for a while, a few other people have picked you up on it. Lets stop the pretend stuff.

Only the other day you came out and claimed he was making contradictory statements about when he was leaving, when it was very clear what he had said.

There have been loads of others but lets face you dont care as you have your agenda mate, thats fine but dont try and claim to be on the fence, you have shown that your not.

CumbernauldGers, did you even read my post to you before replying?

I'll say it again, please show us the threads and posts where you say you've proven that people on this site have been making up lies about the Green consortium bid.

If you can't show this, then stop making accusations about other members of the forum.