Do Charles Green's recent comments & statements actually stack up?

...but remain to be critical.

I'm not aware of that being a crime but pray tell if it is.

Green by his own admission is nothing but a front man but for some reason or other is reluctant to say who he's fronting for, I see that in itself as reason enough to be sceptical.

Green by his own admission is nothing but a front man but for some reason or other is reluctant to say who he's fronting for, I see that in itself as reason enough to be sceptical.

Yes, CAUTION...but what are YOU trying to do about it other than 'kick' him in the ass. It's pretty obvious you wanted TBK's to take control and I'd have been delighted with that outcome for the sole reason somebody was taking charge, but TBK's are history and it's time to move on into the world we are accustomed to.

If Rangers end up dead it won't be because the Blue Knight's failed.

I'm just hoping that reason is the obvious one in that it could influence the CVA.

That said, I do have doubts about that myself because if the CVA is accepted on Thursday, Green has committed to naming those involved ...then we have the 28 day cooling off period.

Yes, CAUTION...but what are YOU trying to do about it other than 'kick' him in the ass. It's pretty obvious you wanted TBK's to take control and I'd have been delighted with that outcome for the sole reason somebody was taking charge, but TBK's are history and it's time to move on into the world we are accustomed to.

If Rangers end up dead it won't be because the Blue Knight's failed.

Not sucking Greens cock doesn't equate to 'kicking' him in the ass.

I'll say it again in case you didn't quite catch it last time round the Blue Knights were my second preference out of the four Frankie posted, I'd still prefer my first choice to win control.

For what it's worth (unless something comes way out of left field) I see Green/Sevco CVA failing, I see HMRC stopping any "newco" dead in it's tracks by appointing their own liquidators who I'm led to believe are the real McCoy and held in high regard by their contemporaries but hey if Green does indeed pull off a CVA, reveal his consortium members and prove that Whyte is absolutely in no was shape or form involved in any capacity whatsoever then I'll happily doff my cap to Mr Green, that said I think one almighty clusterf*&k is the more likely outcome.

The other obvious reason of course is the one that CG himself has stated in that the investors involved will vary dependent upon the CVA.

Either way, naming investors to only have them drop out is bad PR. It's one thing for the rags to do it, but another thing entirely if it comes from the horses mouth.

Regarding what I was saying about influencing the CVA before though, this reason would suggest that the names we're given on Thursday (household or otherwise) won't have the financial clout to leave creditors thinking they could have afforded more ...additional investors could still be waiting in the wings though for completion.

Of course, there's also the possibility that CVA approval was never an expected outcome and it's just an easier (albeit slightly costlier) way of bringing the newco eventuality upon us.

It goes without saying that much like this thread and the multiples that have come before, this is all just speculation and we'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by UCF2008