Do Charles Green's recent comments & statements actually stack up?

Where do you hide all day just waiting to post your rubbish?

When did i do that mate? I could have done that as a typo so please do tell?

My humble apologies it was 54andcounting but in my defence I've always thought you're one and the same....:sigh:

And if he isn't the real deal, will you still have the brass neck to "support" Rangers? :rolleyes:

I've got no idea whether he's the real deal or not, and I presume that 99.9% of the support are the same. I really hope he is but you can't blame anyone who raises valid questions given what we have experienced with Murray and Whyte.

It's got nothing to do with being pro or anti TBK. The support need to question anyone who is going to be in charge of our club and to dismiss valid questions with a pre-conceived idea that anyone who does so must be pro another buyer is sticking your head in the sand.

Yeah because it would be such a bad thing to give somebody the benefit of to see if they are the real deal, it so much better to just make up stuff and claim things that are not true.

Edited by CumbernauldGers

My humble apologies it was 54andcounting but in my defence I've always thought you're one and the same....:sigh:

Accepted as i'm not one to hold mistakes against people. I can confirm we are not the same person.

PS You had me worried for a sec, as my spelling is shocking.

Edited by CumbernauldGers

Where do you hide all day just waiting to post your rubbish?

When did i do that mate? I could have done that as a typo so please do tell?

In fairness we do all have some decent footie on the telly for a change to keep us pre-occupied

CumbernauldGers, if you're suggesting that I'm "against anything other than TBK for personal reason" you're way, way off the mark because I've been extremely critical of The Blue Knights on numerous occasions. On another thread here tonight I've said that I don't trust Dave King and he's clearly backing The Blue Knights.

Ok mate if you say so.

Yeah because it would be such a bad thing to give somebody the benefit of to sell if they are the real deal, it so much better to just make up stuff and claim things that are not true.

Have a think before you type stuff like that mate.

Is Zappa somehow impeding the takeover by raising queries on a message board?

NO, but people are wasting this board and others with there daily attemts to smear the take over with things that they know are not true.

Firstly, I'm in no way trying to smear the takeover, I'm simply asking if Charles Green's comments stack up or make sense.

Secondly, I haven't posted anything that's not true. I'm speaking purely about comments made by Charles Green himself.